• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Large Chilzanne Bowl? Who Has One?

In summary, The Iso: Large Chilzanne Bowl has a capacity of 6 quarts and measures 13.25 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in height. It is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for everyday use. The bowl is designed to be versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. It is made of durable, BPA-free plastic with a glossy finish that mimics the look of ceramic. For cleaning and maintenance, it is recommended to hand wash the bowl and avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers. Additionally, it should not be used in the oven or on direct heat sources.
Kristin Radunz
Gold Member
I have a customer looking for a large chilzanne bowl. Does anyone have one? Thanks!

I have one but you can't hear the liquid in it anymore. Not sure that would be what she wants. Are there any still out there that are useful?

Mine don't work anymore either. I guess the lifespan on the "coolant" is over. I really wish they would do some bowls in the new material.

I still have mine and it works. Weird. I've had mine since 2000, but I store it in the freezer and have never put it in the dishwasher.

1. What is the size of the Iso: Large Chilzanne Bowl?

The Iso: Large Chilzanne Bowl has a capacity of 6 quarts and measures 13.25 inches in diameter and 5.5 inches in height.

2. Is the Iso: Large Chilzanne Bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Large Chilzanne Bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for everyday use.

3. Can the Iso: Large Chilzanne Bowl be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso: Large Chilzanne Bowl is designed to be versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods.

4. What is the material of the Iso: Large Chilzanne Bowl?

The Iso: Large Chilzanne Bowl is made of durable, BPA-free plastic with a glossy finish that mimics the look of ceramic.

5. How do I clean and maintain the Iso: Large Chilzanne Bowl?

The Iso: Large Chilzanne Bowl is top-rack dishwasher safe, but for best results, hand washing is recommended. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to prevent scratches on the surface. Do not use in the oven or on direct heat sources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g