• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Large Chillzanne Bowl?

In summary, the Iso Large Chillzanne Bowl has a capacity of 6 quarts, measures 12" in diameter and 6" in height, and is safe to use in the microwave for up to 5 minutes at a time. It is also versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods, and is safe for use in the oven, freezer, and refrigerator. The bowl is dishwasher-safe, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It is not recommended to use metal utensils with the bowl, and instead plastic, silicone, or wooden utensils should be used.
Candi_f
Gold Member
Anyone have a new in box Large Chillzanne Bowl? My aunt/customer would love one of these since hers just broke :(

Please let me know in an e-mail to [email protected] if you have one and how much total with shipping it would be to zip code 48152.

Thanks! :D

I've been looking for one forever too. My mom left hers in the freezer at a beach house last spring. Good luck!

1. What is the size of the Iso Large Chillzanne Bowl?

The Iso Large Chillzanne Bowl has a capacity of 6 quarts and measures 12" in diameter and 6" in height.

2. Is the Iso Large Chillzanne Bowl safe to use in the microwave?

Yes, the Iso Large Chillzanne Bowl is microwave-safe. However, it is not recommended to use it in the microwave for longer than 5 minutes at a time.

3. Can the Iso Large Chillzanne Bowl be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Iso Large Chillzanne Bowl is versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods. It is safe to use in the oven, freezer, and refrigerator.

4. How do I clean the Iso Large Chillzanne Bowl?

The Iso Large Chillzanne Bowl is dishwasher-safe, making it easy to clean. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

5. Can I use metal utensils with the Iso Large Chillzanne Bowl?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the Iso Large Chillzanne Bowl as they can scratch the surface. It is best to use plastic, silicone, or wooden utensils instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • chefhorton
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • mturock