• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lapboards Wanted: Looking to Buy 20-30 - PM Me!

In summary, lapboards are portable surfaces used for cooking and food preparation, made of durable bamboo and approximately 15 inches by 11 inches in size. Each set typically includes one lapboard and they are dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for best results.
homewithhilda
I am looking for 20-30 lapboards. Please pm me. Thank you.

I used the ends of 3 ring binders that I found on sale. Make sure they have the 1/2 clear pocket on one side and a full sided clear pocket on the other.

I also created mine out of 3 ring binders at Wal-Mart- they have black ones with pockets on the inside of the front and back covers. I believe they were about $0.50 each, so $0.25/lapboard!

I have tons. Do you want white or black?

How many do you have in each color?

1. What are lapboards used for?

Lapboards are used as portable surfaces for cooking and food preparation. They are ideal for protecting your countertops and tables while working with hot or messy ingredients.

2. How many lapboards are included in a set?

Each set typically includes one lapboard, but you can purchase as many sets as needed to meet your specific needs. Our lapboards are also available for individual purchase.

3. What materials are the lapboards made of?

Our lapboards are made of durable bamboo, which is known for its strength and sustainability. The surface is also food-safe and easy to clean.

4. What are the dimensions of the lapboards?

The lapboards are approximately 15 inches by 11 inches, with a thickness of 0.5 inches. This makes them the perfect size for most kitchen tasks and easy to store when not in use.

5. Are the lapboards dishwasher safe?

Yes, our lapboards are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to extend the lifespan of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• workingontwo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Yabarber
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • raebates