• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Organized with ISO Labels for Your Products | Download Now!

I think that is how the bridal shower ones are set up........you can do them 10 to a page - using the address labels that are 10 to a page. Look under the bridal shower threads.Go into the search box and type "wish list pictures". I don't know how to link the thread to this message. It's called "who has wish list pictures." The newest ones listed are through spring/summer.
melindag
you know how you see a great looking file....but think "I don't really need that", and then months go by and all of a sudden you need it?!?! :D Within the last few months, I saw a post or several posts from someone who graciously took the time to set up labels that held a graphic of a product item and also their product number and product name. I should have downloaded them at the time.....but well, you know how it goes! I'm wondering if those files also included the new Fall products? I want to try to set up some labels that I can use to print on labels for my book to look box, and also my 12 days of Christmas incentive. Since I'm on a time crunch for this for the weekend, I would love to not have to reinvent the wheel so to speak. but I cannot find the thread, or the files where these were shared.

Anybody got any leads? Thanks!
Melinda

Did you search the files area for likely keywords, like "label" or "product"?

yeah I did....and I posted my request only after my eyes went crooked from staring at the many pages without success!
Melinda

There are a couple in a file called "Wedding Registry labels - sample", but it's only got 10 products.

I'll check them out as soon as I get back from a run to girl scouts. thanks

I think that is how the bridal shower ones are set up........you can do them 10 to a page - using the address labels that are 10 to a page. Look under the bridal shower threads.

Go into the search box and type "wish list pictures". I don't know how to link the thread to this message. It's called "who has wish list pictures." The newest ones listed are through spring/summer.

thank you!
Melinda

1. What exactly are ISO labels and how do they help with organization?

ISO labels are labels that comply with the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards. They are designed to provide clear and consistent information about a product, including its ingredients, safety warnings, and expiration date. By using ISO labels on your products, you can easily identify and organize them, making it easier to keep track of inventory and maintain a well-organized workspace.

2. Are ISO labels customizable to fit my specific needs?

Yes, ISO labels can be customized to include your company's logo, product name, and any other important information you want to include. This allows for a more personalized and professional look for your products, while still adhering to ISO standards.

3. Can I download the ISO labels for my products immediately?

Yes, our "Get Organized with ISO Labels for Your Products" package is available for immediate download. Once you purchase the package, you will receive a link to download the labels in a PDF format. You can then print them out and start using them right away.

4. Are there different sizes and shapes of ISO labels available?

Yes, our package includes various sizes and shapes of ISO labels to fit different types of products. We offer round, square, and rectangular labels in different sizes, so you can choose the best fit for your products.

5. Do I need any special equipment to print and use the ISO labels?

No, you do not need any special equipment to print and use the ISO labels. Our package comes with labels that can be easily printed using a standard printer. We recommend printing on high-quality paper or label sheets for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Nanisu
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • kcmckay