• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Iso Koozies and Stickers - Anyone Have Them?

In summary, Iso Koozies and Stickers are popular products from Pampered Chef that keep drinks cold and add personality to drinkware. The Iso Koozie is a neoprene sleeve that insulates cans and bottles, while the Stickers are vinyl decals for decoration. They are easy to use and clean, and the Stickers are dishwasher safe. Custom designs are not currently available, but there are many options to choose from. Both products can be purchased separately or as a set in various colors and designs.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My aunt was wanting the red koozies that were sold through Merrill. They were just on there last month and are not on there now. Anyone have any they want to part with?

Also looking for the Like It, Love It, Gotta Have It stickers. These were from a while ago and came 8 on a little page and were in a booklet. These are great for giving to your guests at shows, I'm running out now!

I'm sorry I don't have either of these items, but you might want to check on eBay or other online auction sites to see if anyone is selling them. You could also post an ad on Craigslist or other local classifieds sites to see if anyone has them for sale. Good luck!

1. What are Iso Koozies and Stickers?

Iso Koozies and Stickers are two popular products from Pampered Chef that are designed to keep drinks cold and add some fun and personality to your drinkware. The Iso Koozie is a neoprene sleeve that wraps around cans or bottles to insulate them, while the Stickers are vinyl decals that can be attached to your drinkware for decoration.

2. How do I use the Iso Koozie?

The Iso Koozie is simple to use. Just slide it onto a can or bottle and it will keep your drink cold for hours. It's great for outdoor events, picnics, and parties. Plus, the neoprene material is easy to clean and can be reused multiple times.

3. Are the Stickers dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stickers are dishwasher safe. Just make sure to place them on the top rack and avoid using high heat settings. This will help preserve the design and adhesive on the sticker.

4. Can I customize the Stickers with my own design?

Unfortunately, we do not offer custom designs for the Stickers at this time. However, we have a variety of designs to choose from that will add a personal touch to your drinkware.

5. Are the Iso Koozies and Stickers sold separately?

Yes, the Iso Koozies and Stickers are sold separately. You can purchase them individually or as a set. We offer a variety of colors and designs for both products, so you can mix and match to create your own unique set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • kristina16marie
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ilovpc