• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Kitchen Spritzer for Your Home - Shop NIP Options at Iso!

In summary, a kitchen spritzer is a device that mists oils or other liquids onto food while cooking. It works by pressurizing the liquid and releasing it in a fine mist through a spray nozzle. The benefits of using a kitchen spritzer include controlled application of oils, less waste, and enhanced flavor. Not all kitchen spritzers are the same, with some having multiple settings for misting options. To clean and maintain your spritzer, simply disassemble and wash the parts with warm soapy water, and regularly replace worn parts. It is best to use thin oils, such as olive oil, in a kitchen spritzer and to clean and dry it after each use to prevent clogging.
Kimmie2015
I have a guest who wants another kitchen spritzer. Please let me know if you have one NIP.

I have one NIB - $15 + shp

Great. Let me contact my guest to see if the price is ok for her. Thanks!!!

Can you also post or send me a picture of it? Thanks!

Also, what is estimated shipping price to 33716?

Kimmie2015 said:
Also, what is estimated shipping price to 33716?
Hi Kimmie, sorry for the delay. I am not on here on a daily basis. Shipping would be $9.66 but I would do it for $9.00. Do you have an email that I can send a picture to?
Thanks

Sent an email

I'm looking for a Kitchen Spritzer NIB also...If anyone has one:)

Jessikah Taylor said:
I'm looking for a Kitchen Spritzer NIB also...If anyone has one:)
I still have one.. $15+ shp

Kimmie2015 said:
I have a guest who wants another kitchen spritzer. Please let me know if you have one NIP.
I have one in Warren County NJ & can ship.

Hi, I'm still looking for a kitchen spritzer, NIP. Thanks!

MyPony said:
I have one in Warren County NJ & can ship.
Is your Spritzer still available? Is it NIB?

What is the shipping charge for 33578?

1. What is a kitchen spritzer and how does it work?

A kitchen spritzer is a device used for misting oils or other liquids onto food while cooking. It works by pressurizing the liquid inside and releasing it in a fine mist through a spray nozzle.

2. What are the benefits of using a kitchen spritzer?

Using a kitchen spritzer allows for a more controlled application of oils, resulting in less waste and a healthier cooking option. It also helps to evenly distribute oils and enhances the flavor of your dishes.

3. Are all kitchen spritzers created equal?

No, there are various types of kitchen spritzers available on the market. Some may have a single nozzle while others may have multiple settings for different misting options. It is important to choose one that best fits your needs and preferences.

4. How do I clean and maintain my kitchen spritzer?

To clean your kitchen spritzer, simply disassemble the parts and wash them with warm soapy water. Be sure to dry thoroughly before reassembling. It is also recommended to regularly inspect and replace any worn parts to ensure optimal performance.

5. Can I use any type of oil in my kitchen spritzer?

It is best to use oils with a thin consistency, such as olive oil, in a kitchen spritzer. Avoid using thick or viscous oils, as they may clog the nozzle. It is also important to clean and dry your spritzer after each use to prevent buildup and clogging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Tad
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pc ri lisa