• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kids Apron for Sale: Find the Perfect Fit!

In summary, our kids aprons are available in three sizes: small, medium, and large, with an adjustable neck strap for a better fit. They are also machine washable and can be personalized with your child's name for an additional fee. We offer a variety of colors and designs to choose from and have a 30-day return policy for any unsatisfied purchases. More information can be found on our website.
kmom820
Does anyone have a kids apron for sale?

Thanks!
Dee

Yep! I have one. E-mail me off-list at [email protected] with your ship-to zip and I can figure a total for you...thanks! :D

Candice

Thanks Candice! I've emailed you!

Dee

What sizes are available for the kids aprons?

Our kids aprons come in three sizes: small (ages 3-6), medium (ages 7-10), and large (ages 11-14). We also offer an adjustable neck strap for a more customized fit.

Are the kids aprons machine washable?

Yes, our kids aprons are made from high-quality, durable materials and are machine washable for easy cleaning.

Can I personalize the kids apron with my child's name?

Yes, we offer personalized embroidery for an additional fee. Simply select the option to add personalization and enter your child's name before adding the apron to your cart.

Do the kids aprons come in different colors or designs?

Our kids aprons come in a variety of fun colors and patterns to choose from, including polka dots, stripes, and character designs. Check out our website to see all the options available.

What is the return policy for the kids aprons?

If you are not satisfied with your kids apron purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please see our website for more details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dnisew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
gojuliego
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kristin Radunz
  • kylev