• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Unopened Kernal Cutter Needed - Today Delivery Possible?

In summary, you can get a new unopened kernal cutter delivered today as long as you order before the same-day delivery cut-off time. The specific cut-off time varies by location. We do not offer expedited shipping, but same-day delivery is available for an additional fee. The new unopened kernal cutter is covered under a limited lifetime warranty, and you can return it within our return policy timeframe for a full refund or exchange as long as it remains unopened and you have proof of purchase.
ashleypc
Im looking for a new unopened kernal cutter for a customer. Needs to get mailed out today if possible! Anyone have one available?

Why don't you put in an individual order and have it sent to her

she was hoping to save on shipping i think cause i mentioned that to her already.

FOUND A LOCAL ONE! Wahoo!!!!

1. Can I get a new unopened kernal cutter delivered today?

Yes, as long as you place your order before our same-day delivery cut-off time, we can have a new unopened kernal cutter delivered to you today.

2. What is the cut-off time for same-day delivery?

The cut-off time for same-day delivery varies depending on your location. Please contact our customer service team or check our website for the specific cut-off time in your area.

3. Do you offer expedited shipping for the new unopened kernal cutter?

Unfortunately, we do not offer expedited shipping for our products. However, we do offer same-day delivery in certain areas for an additional fee.

4. Is the new unopened kernal cutter covered under warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your kernal cutter, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return the new unopened kernal cutter if I change my mind?

Yes, as long as the kernal cutter is in its original unopened packaging and you have proof of purchase, you can return it within our return policy timeframe for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melheather
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Becky Bechel
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tiffanypc05