• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Old Desserts Only Cookbook?

In summary, the "Iso Just Desserts Cookbook" is a comprehensive guide to making delicious desserts at home. It includes a variety of recipes for cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, and more, with options for gluten-free and dairy-free desserts. The ingredients used in the recipes are easy to find at your local grocery store and the recipes are designed to be made with standard kitchen tools and equipment. For those with dietary restrictions, the cookbook offers helpful tips and substitutions, including options for vegan and low-sugar desserts. It also includes a section for beginner bakers with easy-to-follow recipes and helpful tips and techniques.
DessertDivaFL
Gold Member
Does anyone have the old Desserts only Cookbook. PM me. Thanks.

**bumping**

I probably have an extra around unused...

Yup, have one Delightful Desserts - new, never used in my bin.

I believe I also have one or two if you still need one.

Thanks, cookinmama, but Janet will get me one of hers. Thanks for responding!

1. What types of desserts are included in the "Iso Just Desserts Cookbook"?

The "Iso Just Desserts Cookbook" includes a variety of delicious dessert recipes such as cakes, cookies, pies, tarts, and more. There are also options for gluten-free and dairy-free desserts.

2. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients used in the "Iso Just Desserts Cookbook" are common and easy to find at your local grocery store. You won't have to search for any hard-to-find ingredients.

3. Can I use regular kitchen tools and equipment to make these desserts?

Yes, the recipes in the "Iso Just Desserts Cookbook" are designed to be made with standard kitchen tools and equipment. You won't need any special gadgets or appliances.

4. Are there any tips or substitutions for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Iso Just Desserts Cookbook" includes helpful tips and substitutions for those with dietary restrictions. There are also options for making the recipes vegan or low-sugar.

5. Is there a section for beginner bakers in the "Iso Just Desserts Cookbook"?

Yes, the cookbook includes a section for beginner bakers with helpful tips and techniques. The recipes are also easy to follow and suitable for all skill levels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akay71
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • emmjohns
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Jolene0525