• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help me find jar and easy openers in the Twin Cities?

In summary, an Iso Jar and Easy Opener is a versatile kitchen tool designed to open jars and bottles with ease. It can fit all standard jar sizes, has a unique twisting motion, and is suitable for people of all ages and abilities. It is also dishwasher safe but hand-washing is recommended for best results. Additionally, it can be used on plastic lids due to its adjustable design.
thehaleykitchen
Gold Member
I am trying to find the jar and easy opener new in package anywhere around the Twin Cities!

I have a guest who had been emailing with about this. Ordered them on a show Friday night so of course they are not here yet. She wanted to pick them up today! I even told her in the email that I would submit it under a show on Friday and that they would be here later this week. She wants them now!

Please PM me if you have these items!

Thanks,
Karen

1. What is an Iso Jar and Easy Opener?

An Iso Jar and Easy Opener is a kitchen tool designed to help you easily open jars and bottles with minimal effort. It features a non-slip grip and a unique twisting motion that makes opening stubborn jars a breeze.

2. Is the Iso Jar and Easy Opener suitable for all jar sizes?

Yes, the Iso Jar and Easy Opener is designed to fit all standard jar sizes, including small spice jars and large pickle jars. Its adjustable design allows it to work on a variety of jar lids.

3. How does the Iso Jar and Easy Opener work?

The Iso Jar and Easy Opener works by gripping onto the lid of the jar and utilizing a twisting motion to loosen and open it. Its non-slip grip and adjustable design make it easy to use for people of all ages and abilities.

4. Is the Iso Jar and Easy Opener dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Jar and Easy Opener is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can the Iso Jar and Easy Opener be used on plastic lids?

Yes, the Iso Jar and Easy Opener can be used on plastic lids. Its adjustable design allows it to work on a variety of lid materials, making it a versatile tool for your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcsharon1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • chef Marla
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef Marla
  • ChefChris