• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for January and July Charms?

In summary, the "Iso - January and July Charms" are small decorative charms for Pampered Chef cookware that represent the months of January and July. They cannot be purchased separately but are dishwasher safe and can be used on non-Pampered Chef cookware. Other themed charms are also available.
dawn424383
January (Professional Casserole with Lid) and July (Chillzanne Rectangle Server) are the only two charms I did not earn. I would love to complete my bracelet with these, if anyone has them and are willing to part with them. Please e-mail me with your asking price. Thanks.

Dawn Trudell
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Fort Wayne, IN
www.pamperedchef.biz/dawntrudell

I would also be interested in January-April (my SS1 was May).

Any Extra Charms Looking!:eek: I am also looking for any one who is willing to part with June & July I had every show (16) cancel in June and 3 in July but only one cleared and closed in July, the others did not close until August. But still looking for them. :)

1. What are the "Iso - January and July Charms" used for?

The "Iso - January and July Charms" are small decorative charms that can be attached to the handles of your Pampered Chef cookware. They are meant to represent the months of January and July and add a personal touch to your kitchen tools.

2. Can I purchase the "Iso - January and July Charms" separately?

Unfortunately, the "Iso - January and July Charms" are only available as part of a set and cannot be purchased separately. However, we do offer a variety of other charms that you can purchase individually to customize your cookware.

3. Are the "Iso - January and July Charms" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso - January and July Charms" are made from high-quality stainless steel and are dishwasher safe. They are also durable and will not rust or tarnish over time.

4. Can I use the "Iso - January and July Charms" on non-Pampered Chef cookware?

Yes, the "Iso - January and July Charms" can be attached to any cookware with a handle that is large enough to accommodate them. They are a fun and versatile way to add a touch of personalization to all of your kitchen tools.

5. Do you offer any other themed charms besides the "Iso - January and July Charms"?

Yes, we offer a variety of other themed charms, including seasonal charms, holiday charms, and even personalized charms. You can mix and match to create a unique collection of charms that reflect your personal style and interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dawn424383
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
adventurechef
  • dawn424383
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Staci
  • dawn424383