• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Items to Build a "Kit" for My Brother

In summary, some essential kitchen items include a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowl set, and versatile pan. For beginners, a starter kit may include a non-stick skillet, wooden spoon, can opener, and mixing bowls. Baking kits should have a stand mixer or hand mixer, measuring cups and spoons, baking sheet, cake pan, and mixing bowl set. For BBQ or grilling kits, grilling tools, meat thermometer, skewers, basting brush, and grill pan are essential. For meal prepping, helpful items would be food storage containers, vegetable peeler, garlic press, cutting board with measurement markings, and food chopper or mandoline slicer.
lt1jane
Gold Member
This summer my family got together for a few days at a lakeside cabin. Normally when I visit my family I don't bother to bring my PC kit because I'm helping my sibilings in their kitchens. In this case, I knew it was an unfamilliar kitchen for all of us so I decided to bring my kit filled with items I would not want to live without in an unfamilliar kitchen. It was handy having some good tools on hand.

My oldest brother is a foodie and a Catholic Priest. He often finds himself doing charity dinners where he is cooking in unfamilliar kitchens with sub-par tools. He liked my kit and has asked me to put one together for him. I have an older rolling case that I can give him and some items to put in it.

I am wondering if anyone has any spare used/new forged cutlery they might be willing to sell me. He cannot afford to pay full price. I am thinking he would be well served by a Chef's knife, maybe a Santoku, a utility and a paring knife.

Also, any ideas for items to put in his hit would be helpful. I have a set of classic scrapers, an MFP, a metal Round-UP trivet, a stackable cooling rack, and a set of bamboo slotted spoons

I was just on the outlet site and they have a utility and a paring knife with the sharpening cases on there. I don't remember the price but it wasn't that much.

1. What are some essential kitchen items that my brother should have?

Some essential kitchen items for a basic kit include a chef's knife, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, a mixing bowl set, and a versatile pan.

2. Do you have any recommendations for a beginner cook?

A great starter kit for a beginner cook would include a chef's knife, a non-stick skillet, a wooden spoon, a can opener, and a set of mixing bowls.

3. What are some must-have items for a baking kit?

For a baking kit, some essential items include a stand mixer or hand mixer, measuring cups and spoons, a baking sheet, a cake pan, and a mixing bowl set.

4. Can you suggest some items for a BBQ or grilling kit?

For a BBQ or grilling kit, some essential items would be a set of grilling tools, a meat thermometer, skewers, a basting brush, and a grill pan.

5. Are there any specific items that are great for meal prepping?

For meal prepping, some helpful items to have in a kit would be a food storage container set, a vegetable peeler, a garlic press, a cutting board with measurement markings, and a food chopper or mandoline slicer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • KateInTheKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies