• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Has an NIP Ice Cream Sandwich Maker?

In summary, the Iso Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is a convenient tool for making homemade ice cream sandwiches. It includes two non-stick silicone molds for cookies and a plastic press for shaping the ice cream filling. The molds are dishwasher safe and the press can be easily hand-washed with soap and water. It is suitable for making gluten-free and vegan options, and each set comes with two molds that can make 4 sandwiches at a time. It can also be used to make other desserts, such as mini pies and frozen yogurt bites.
jross93
Does anyone have any ice cream sandwich makers NIP? I have a customer asking....
Thanks!
Jen

bumping......

No one has one or knows where I can get one?

I have at least one....

1. How does the Iso Ice Cream Sandwich Maker work?

The Iso Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is a simple and convenient tool for making homemade ice cream sandwiches. It consists of two non-stick silicone molds that are used to create the cookies or biscuit layers, and a plastic press that is used to shape the ice cream filling. Simply press the cookie dough into the molds, bake them, and then use the press to create the perfect ice cream disc to sandwich between the cookies.

2. Is the Iso Ice Cream Sandwich Maker easy to clean?

Yes, the Iso Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is very easy to clean. The silicone molds are dishwasher safe, and the plastic press can be easily hand-washed with soap and water. We recommend allowing the molds to cool completely before washing them to avoid warping.

3. Can I use the Iso Ice Cream Sandwich Maker to make gluten-free or vegan ice cream sandwiches?

Yes, the Iso Ice Cream Sandwich Maker is suitable for making a variety of desserts, including gluten-free and vegan options. You can use your favorite gluten-free or vegan cookie dough recipe to create the cookies for your ice cream sandwiches.

4. How many ice cream sandwiches can I make with one set of molds?

The Iso Ice Cream Sandwich Maker comes with two silicone molds, which can make 4 ice cream sandwiches at a time. You can make more by reusing the molds or by purchasing additional sets.

5. Can I use the Iso Ice Cream Sandwich Maker for other desserts besides ice cream sandwiches?

Yes, the Iso Ice Cream Sandwich Maker can be used to make a variety of desserts, such as mini pies, cakes, and even frozen yogurt bites. Get creative and have fun experimenting with different recipes and fillings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlsmeal
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • ChefLAM
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Cooking_Mama
  • Dea Rash