• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Iso Ice Cream Dippers Before Midnight?

In summary, the Iso Ice Cream Dipper is a unique and effective tool for creating perfectly round scoops of ice cream. Its sharp edge and curved design make it easy to cut through even the hardest ice cream and release it smoothly onto a cone or bowl. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. While it is designed for ice cream, it can also be used for other frozen treats or for forming portions of other foods. It is easy to use with a simple button mechanism, and it is made of durable stainless steel with a non-slip handle for comfortable use.
carlajanes
Gold Member
I have 3 customers who tried to order them tonight and can't! so much for the midnight deadline!
soooo....i need 3....4 if you can spare it!
[email protected]

thanks!!!

I need 3 also. I have a call into my director. I'm hoping she has some extras or knows someone who does. Good Luck!

LOL, I'm also looking for 3-4 of them! I sure hope this demand shows that it needs to be replaced and not just discontinued. Add this to the "new items introduced at Spring Launch" list... :)

hEY i JUST NEED ONE, ANYONE HAVE JUST ONE? :)

I need 7 of them so this is really not going well have to tell the guest.

1. How does the Iso Ice Cream Dipper work?

The Iso Ice Cream Dipper works by using its unique shape and design to create perfectly round scoops of ice cream. The sharp edge of the dipper cuts through even the hardest ice cream, while the curved design helps release the ice cream smoothly onto your cone or bowl.

2. Is the Iso Ice Cream Dipper dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Ice Cream Dipper is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the dipper.

3. Can the Iso Ice Cream Dipper be used for other foods?

While the Iso Ice Cream Dipper is specifically designed for scooping ice cream, it can also be used for other frozen treats like gelato or sorbet. It can also be used to form perfectly round portions of cookie dough, mashed potatoes, or even melon balls.

4. Is the Iso Ice Cream Dipper easy to use?

Yes, the Iso Ice Cream Dipper is incredibly easy to use. Simply scoop the dipper into your desired ice cream or other food, and then press the button on the handle to release the scoop onto your cone or bowl.

5. What materials is the Iso Ice Cream Dipper made of?

The Iso Ice Cream Dipper is made of durable stainless steel, ensuring it will last for years to come. The handle is also made of a comfortable, non-slip material for easy use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Amanda_RI
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
heather223
  • husbandwifepcteam