• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Iso HWC Trio Bowls: Perfect for Breast Cancer Survivors | Limited Stock!

In summary, the HWC Trio Bowls have a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of 2 inches, making them a versatile size for kitchen tasks. They are also both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient for busy individuals. The design of these bowls, with a non-slip base and easy-to-grip handles, makes them ideal for breast cancer survivors. Each set includes three bowls in pink, white, and grey for easy color-coding and organization. These bowls are also a limited edition product, so get yours while supplies last to support breast cancer survivors and their loved ones.
ChristyF
Silver Member
I have found everything but the HWC Trio Bowls, i need 2 sets of them! Had a mess up with the ordering system and then had surgery so didn't get it checked until after 10/31. If you could help me out I would so appreciate it. This is for a manager at work that I support that is a breast cancer survivor multiple times! Anyhow, please email me and let me know or pm. Oh and she would really like to have them for thanksgiving!

Christy
[email protected]

I just PMd you.

1. What are the dimensions of the HWC Trio Bowls?

The HWC Trio Bowls have a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of 2 inches, making them the perfect size for a variety of kitchen tasks.

2. Are these bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the HWC Trio Bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe, making them convenient and easy to use for busy individuals.

3. What makes these bowls ideal for breast cancer survivors?

The HWC Trio Bowls are designed with a non-slip base and easy-to-grip handles, making them easier to handle for those who may have limited strength or mobility due to breast cancer treatment.

4. How many bowls come in each set?

Each set includes three HWC Trio Bowls, one in each color: pink, white, and grey. This allows for easy color-coding and organization in the kitchen.

5. Is this a limited edition product?

Yes, the HWC Trio Bowls are a limited edition product, so be sure to get yours while supplies last to support breast cancer survivors and their loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChristyF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChristyF
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Back