• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Hwc Recipe Holder 2009: Find the Missing Piece for Your Kitchen!

In summary, the Iso Hwc Recipe Holder 2009 is a kitchen tool that holds and displays recipes while cooking. It has a sturdy base, adjustable viewing angle, and easy-to-clean surface. The recipe holder works by extending a metal arm from the base and clipping the recipe onto it, allowing for easy viewing while cooking. It is dishwasher safe and measures 8 inches by 11 inches, suitable for most standard recipe cards and sheets. However, it is not suitable for holding electronic devices.
pckrissy
if anyone has this item from this year 2009 i am looking for one...please let me know thanks :)

bumping :)

I hv it. How much are you looking to pay?

I would like one too if anyone else has one.

I'll get rid of mine after May if anyone wants it.

I would like one also. If you have one pm me with your price.
Thank you
Kristen

I would like one too!! PM or email me.

thanks

I agree dl. money talks!

Since I can't make it to National Conference. Previous family obligation. I might be willing to trade mine for all the great stuff you get at conference. LOL any takers?????

Anyone still have one?

I would also like one if there are any left that no one wants. PM or email please with your price :)

Those of you who are selling yours, how much are you asking?

I too would love one. if there are any left please pm me with price including s&h to 07663. thanks!

I have one but waiting to see how much they are going for...

I'm still searching for one too.

I'm also looking for one. PM me with price & shipping to 78245. =)

I have one that I am willing to part with. Shipping is from 02917. Email me at [email protected] with price that you are willing to pay!

I'm looking for one if anyone still has one they want to part with.

I would also like to have one of these. PM me with price to zipcode 28904.

Thanks

1. What is the Iso Hwc Recipe Holder 2009?

The Iso Hwc Recipe Holder 2009 is a kitchen tool designed to hold and display recipes while cooking. It features a sturdy base, adjustable viewing angle, and easy-to-clean surface.

2. How does the Iso Hwc Recipe Holder 2009 work?

The recipe holder has a metal arm that extends out from the base and can be adjusted to hold recipes of various sizes. Simply clip your recipe onto the arm and adjust the angle for easy viewing while cooking.

3. Is the Iso Hwc Recipe Holder 2009 dishwasher safe?

Yes, the recipe holder is made of durable plastic and is safe to be washed in the dishwasher.

4. Can the Iso Hwc Recipe Holder 2009 hold electronic devices like tablets or phones?

No, this recipe holder is designed specifically for holding physical recipe cards or sheets. It is not suitable for holding electronic devices.

5. What are the dimensions of the Iso Hwc Recipe Holder 2009?

The recipe holder measures 8 inches by 11 inches, making it suitable for most standard recipe cards and sheets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rfoster1