• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need 2 Microfiber Towels and 1 Cake Tester: Anyone Can Help?

T
tpchefrebecca
Help! I can't believe I didn't place this order. Does anyone have 2 microfiber towels and 1 cake tester?

I will pay for shipping.

Please email me [email protected]

Thanks!

I do. $20 for all 3, including shipping. I take PayPal, which is the easiest way to send money.

I found them through my cluster in SD. Thanks anyway Ann and Jillian! I know I can always count on CS.Rebecca

1. What are "Iso: Hwc Products?"

"Iso: Hwc Products" is a code used to indicate products that are currently out of stock or on backorder. It stands for "in search of: hand-woven cotton products."

2. How can I help with the order?

If you have the requested items (2 microfiber towels and 1 cake tester) and are willing to sell them, you can contact the individual via email to arrange payment and shipping.

3. Why does the individual need 2 microfiber towels and 1 cake tester?

The individual likely needs these items for a specific task or project, and is having difficulty finding them in stock or available for purchase.

4. How can I contact the individual?

The individual has provided their email address ([email protected]) for communication regarding the purchase of the requested items.

5. Is there a cost for shipping?

The individual has stated that they will pay for shipping, so you should not have to cover any shipping costs if you choose to sell them the requested items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cat
  • pckrissy