• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for HWC Polka Dot Cups?

In summary, the Iso Hwc Polka Dot Cups are made of high-quality, durable plastic that is safe for food and drink consumption. They are dishwasher safe and come in a set of 4 cups with fun and colorful polka dot patterns. These cups can be used for both hot and cold drinks and have smooth and flat polka dots for a modern look.
schel
I am in search of HWC Polka Dot Cups. I know they are on the website, but we can not order off PP and then have to pay the full price. Anyone have a set they are willing to sell? Let me know.
Thanks!
Schel

If you have a past host discount you could use that.. and then you get your commission on the order.. takes a little off the price. Good luck.. I don't have these cups.

I have one single cup brand new in box...just took out one for someone. Are you still in search of some? If so, e-mail me your ship-to zip at [email protected] and I can figure a total for you...thanks! :)

1. What material are the Iso Hwc Polka Dot Cups made of?

The Iso Hwc Polka Dot Cups are made of high-quality, durable plastic that is safe for food and drink consumption.

2. Are the Iso Hwc Polka Dot Cups dishwasher safe?

Yes, these cups are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and convenience.

3. How many cups come in a set?

Each set of Iso Hwc Polka Dot Cups comes with 4 cups in a variety of fun and colorful polka dot patterns.

4. Can these cups be used for hot and cold drinks?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Polka Dot Cups are designed to be used for both hot and cold beverages, making them versatile for any occasion.

5. Are the polka dots raised or smooth on the cups?

The polka dots on the Iso Hwc Polka Dot Cups are smooth and flat, providing a sleek and modern look for your table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LaureNJohn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LaureNJohn
  • anniez
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • anniez