• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the pink paring knife from last year?

In summary, the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife is a precision cutting tool for fruits and vegetables that can also be used for decorative garnishes. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. The blade is made of high carbon stainless steel for durability and resistance to rust and corrosion. The handle is made of a soft-grip material for a comfortable and secure grip. The knife also comes with a protective sheath for safe storage and to keep the blade sharp.
keynibear
I am lokoing for the pink paring knife that was available last year, and I think in May.

My SIL lost hers, and it was her favorite knife. Her birthday is coming up, and I am hoping I can get another one to repalce the one she lost.

I have one, new in package. PM or email me if you still need it.

Did you get my message?

I have one also

What is the purpose of the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife?

The Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife is designed for precision cutting and peeling of fruits and vegetables. It is also great for creating decorative garnishes.

Is the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the knife.

What is the blade made of?

The blade of the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife is made of high carbon stainless steel, which is durable and resistant to rust and corrosion.

What is the handle made of?

The handle of the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife is made of a soft-grip material that provides a comfortable and secure grip for easy handling and maneuvering.

Does the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife come with a sheath or cover?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife comes with a protective sheath to safely store the knife when not in use. This also helps to prevent accidents and keep the blade sharp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookin'mom
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • CRuff
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dutchess
  • nay62