• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Unused Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife?

In summary, the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife has a blade length of 3 inches and an ergonomic handle for comfortable use. It is designed to be used by both left and right-handed individuals and has a blade made of high-carbon stainless steel. However, it is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed for best maintenance.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am looking for one of these if anyone has one, thx!

I have one. The package has been opened but the knife has never been used. Send me a message if you are interested.

1. What is the blade length of the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife?

The blade length of the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife is 3 inches.

2. Is the handle of the knife ergonomic?

Yes, the handle of the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife is designed with an ergonomic grip for comfortable use.

3. Can this knife be used for both left and right-handed individuals?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife is designed to be ambidextrous and can be used by both left and right-handed individuals.

4. What is the blade made of?

The blade of the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife is made of high-carbon stainless steel, which is known for its durability and sharpness.

5. Is this knife dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting the Iso Hwc Pink Paring Knife in the dishwasher. Hand washing with warm, soapy water is the best way to clean and maintain the knife.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• martyskitchen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Q&LDezyn
  • keynibear
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies