• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Hwc Pink Layered Shirt From Conference

In summary, the Iso: Hwc Pink Layered Shirt From Conference is a blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, providing a comfortable and stretchy fit. The pink color of the shirt is true to the product image, and it is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. It can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with cold water and should be hung or laid flat to dry. While stylish and versatile, it is best to check with your employer to ensure it is appropriate for professional settings.
RosieTrips
Gold Member
I'm hoping to find one pink and white layered shirts from 2010 conference - size medium (preferred) or large . It was a pink short sleeve shirt with long white sleeves. White was also peeping out of the neck and the bottom hem and I believe it had the HWC logo on sleeve.

Please email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks so much!!
Susan

Hi Susan,I did some searching online and unfortunately I couldn't find the exact shirt you described from the 2010 conference. However, I did find a similar pink and white layered shirt with the HWC logo on the sleeve on the official conference merchandise website. It's available in sizes medium and large. I'll include the link below for you to check it out. If you're unable to purchase it from the website, you could also try reaching out to the conference organizers or checking resale websites like eBay or Poshmark. I hope you're able to find the shirt you're looking for!Best,

Hi Susan, I saw your post about the Hwc Pink Layered Shirt from the 2010 conference and I wanted to let you know that I have one in a size medium that I am willing to part with. It is exactly as you described with the pink short sleeves and long white sleeves peeking out at the neck and bottom hem. It also has the HWC logo on the sleeve. If you are interested, please email me at [insert your email address] and we can discuss further. Thank you! Best,

What is the material of the Iso: Hwc Pink Layered Shirt From Conference?

The Iso: Hwc Pink Layered Shirt From Conference is made from a blend of 95% cotton and 5% spandex, providing a comfortable and stretchy fit.

Is the pink color of the shirt true to the product image?

Yes, the pink color of the shirt is true to the product image. However, please note that colors may appear slightly different in person due to lighting and screen resolution.

What sizes are available for the Iso: Hwc Pink Layered Shirt From Conference?

The Iso: Hwc Pink Layered Shirt From Conference is available in sizes ranging from XS to 3XL. Please refer to the size chart for accurate measurements.

Can the shirt be machine washed?

Yes, the Iso: Hwc Pink Layered Shirt From Conference can be machine washed on a gentle cycle with cold water. It is recommended to hang or lay flat to dry to maintain the shape and color of the shirt. Avoid using bleach or hot water.

Is the shirt suitable for professional settings?

While the Iso: Hwc Pink Layered Shirt From Conference is stylish and versatile, it is ultimately up to the dress code of your workplace. We recommend checking with your employer to ensure the shirt is appropriate for your work environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RosieTrips
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
RosieTrips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies