• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Christy Get Her Pink Kitchen Supplies!

In summary, "Help Christy Get Her Pink Kitchen Supplies!" is a fundraising program organized by Pampered Chef to help a consultant named Christy earn pink kitchen supplies through sales. Customers can participate by placing orders through Christy's website or attending a party, and a portion of the sales will go towards her goal. Regular Pampered Chef products are still available for purchase. The program will run for a limited time, and if Christy does not reach her goal, she will still receive a percentage of the sales. If she surpasses her goal, she can earn even more supplies or donate the extra funds to a charity of her choice.
ChristyF
Silver Member
For whatever reason the order i placed last thursday night didn't go thru. I had a blood clot in my leg that i was trying to deal with & just got on yesterday to check on my order....that wasn't there. If anyone can help me get these items I would SOOO appreciate it. My customer is obviously a breast cancer survivor & my manager! Lol
Pink Bar board & knife - 6
Pink MIni measure all cup - 2
Pink bowl trio - 2
pink small square plates - 2
help whip clips - 1 set

Please le tme know if you can help me out! Thanks!
Christy
[email protected]

What are "Help Christy Get Her Pink Kitchen Supplies!"?

"Help Christy Get Her Pink Kitchen Supplies!" is a fundraising program organized by Pampered Chef to help a consultant named Christy earn pink kitchen supplies through sales. These supplies include cooking tools, bakeware, and kitchen gadgets in the color pink.

How does "Help Christy Get Her Pink Kitchen Supplies!" work?

To participate in the program, customers can place orders through Christy's Pampered Chef website or attend a party hosted by her. A portion of the sales from these orders will go towards earning Christy's pink kitchen supplies. Customers can also choose to make a direct donation to help Christy reach her goal.

Can I still purchase regular Pampered Chef products through this program?

Yes, absolutely! "Help Christy Get Her Pink Kitchen Supplies!" does not limit the availability of regular Pampered Chef products. You can still purchase any items you want from the catalog or website.

How long will the "Help Christy Get Her Pink Kitchen Supplies!" program run?

The program will run for a limited time, usually a few weeks to a month. You can check Christy's website or social media pages for the exact end date of the program.

What happens if Christy doesn't reach her goal?

If Christy does not reach her goal, she will still receive a percentage of the sales to purchase pink kitchen supplies. However, if she surpasses her goal, she can earn even more pink kitchen supplies or choose to donate the extra funds to a charity of her choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chefstover2
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dme.grant
Replies
Views
Admin Greg