• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Hwc Apron or Tablecloth as a New Consultant?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant who is looking to sell her first HWC print apron for $12 + shipping. Another consultant expresses interest but would prefer a more updated version for that price. It is mentioned that the apron is from a few years ago and was only available for consultants to earn. Another consultant also offers to sell her pink knife, measuring cup, and towel. There is some back and forth about availability and interest in the items.
texaschef
Gold Member
I am a new consultant I earned this months Pink products but, it didn't include a tablecloth or apron. If anyone has one to sell please PM me.

I have the first HWC print apron (not solid pink) that consultants could earn. It is black with a pink floral design, two black patch pockets (one has the HWC logo), and a black patch on the chest with The Pampered Chef words and logo. Very, very gently worn. $12 + shipping.

I would prefer a more updated one especially if you are charging $12 because it's been going for some time. Thank you though.

That's fine. I think it's only about 3 yrs old and worn about 3 times.

texaschef said:
I would prefer a more updated one especially if you are charging $12 because it's been going for some time. Thank you though.
The apron that she is offering is the same one that many of us got this time around. All of the items given with the new products were previous incentives that they had left over in stock. If I didn't have 3-4 HWC aprons already I'd be tempted to buy hers at that price. Just saying.

BethCooks4U said:
The apron that she is offering is the same one that many of us got this time around. All of the items given with the new products were previous incentives that they had left over in stock. If I didn't have 3-4 HWC aprons already I'd be tempted to buy hers at that price. Just saying.
Thanks, Beth. Actually, it's the first floral one that consultant's could earn and is a different print than the one in the HWC boxes this year. The one in the box is the one that was available for guests to buy. So, it's even a bit more "exclusive", as it was only for consultants.

Bumping - deal fell through. Apron is still available :)

Hi cochef, I would be interested in that apron if it's still available. PM me if so. Thanks!! :D

I would be interested in the apron if it is still available.

I have an apron I got this go around if someone is interested. I have not opened the package to describe it to a tee but it is pink with paisley overprint in black and then solid black pockets maybe or some part of it a solid black color. I am also selling the pink knife, measuring cup and towel if anyone is interested. Just a fair price. I'm just not into pink and if someone enjoys it more, then happy to part with them.

ChefMarylu said:
Hi cochef, I would be interested in that apron if it's still available. PM me if so. Thanks!! :D
Waiting to hear back from the PM I sent. Please respond, as someone else is interested in the apron. Thanks

I'm interested in the apron and towel.

What is the Iso Hwc Apron or Tablecloth made of?

The Iso Hwc Apron or Tablecloth is made of a durable, high-quality cotton fabric that is designed to withstand frequent use in the kitchen.

Is the Iso Hwc Apron or Tablecloth machine-washable?

Yes, the Iso Hwc Apron or Tablecloth is machine-washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing it on a gentle cycle with like colors and tumble drying on low heat.

What sizes are available for the Iso Hwc Apron or Tablecloth?

The Iso Hwc Apron is available in one size that fits most adults, with an adjustable neck strap and long waist ties for a comfortable and customizable fit. The Tablecloth comes in various sizes to fit different table sizes.

Can I personalize the Iso Hwc Apron or Tablecloth with my name or logo?

Yes, both the Iso Hwc Apron and Tablecloth can be personalized with embroidery of your name or logo for a unique touch. Simply select the "personalize" option when adding the item to your cart.

What is the return policy for the Iso Hwc Apron or Tablecloth?

We stand behind our products and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your Iso Hwc Apron or Tablecloth, please contact us within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kaseydee
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • dishonthedixons
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dishonthedixons
  • winklermom