• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Mini Holiday Catalogs? Need a few extra packs?

In summary, the "Iso Holiday Mini Catalog" is a special catalog from Pampered Chef featuring holiday-themed products and recipes. It can be obtained through a consultant or on the website, and contains exclusive products that are only available during the holiday season. Parties can be hosted using this catalog, and there are often promotions and discounts available for the featured products.
Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
The Mini Holiday Catalogs are now discontinued. If you have any extra packs of 25 I would really love to purchase just need 1 or 2 packs

I just ordered some. You should try again.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the Mini Holiday Catalogs are discontinued. It's always a bummer when something we love is no longer available. I don't have any extra packs of 25, but have you tried checking with other users on this forum or on other crafting websites? They might have some extras that they're willing to sell. Best of luck in finding what you're looking for!

1. What is the purpose of the "Iso Holiday Mini Catalog"?

The "Iso Holiday Mini Catalog" is a special catalog that features holiday-themed products and recipes from Pampered Chef. It is designed to help customers find new and exciting products for their holiday cooking and entertaining needs.

2. How do I get a copy of the "Iso Holiday Mini Catalog"?

You can get a copy of the "Iso Holiday Mini Catalog" by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also view the catalog online or download a digital copy.

3. Are the products in the "Iso Holiday Mini Catalog" different from the regular Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the "Iso Holiday Mini Catalog" features exclusive holiday-themed products that are not available in the regular Pampered Chef catalog. These products are only available for a limited time during the holiday season.

4. Can I host a party using the "Iso Holiday Mini Catalog"?

Yes, you can host a party using the "Iso Holiday Mini Catalog" just like you would with the regular Pampered Chef catalog. Your consultant will be able to assist you with setting up a party and ordering the products featured in the catalog.

5. Is there a special promotion or discount for purchasing from the "Iso Holiday Mini Catalog"?

Yes, there are often special promotions and discounts available for products featured in the "Iso Holiday Mini Catalog." These promotions may vary and can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smama07
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heatherbethjohnson
  • Patti
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila