• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Holiday Dot Dessert Plates

In summary, the "Iso: Holiday Dot Dessert Plates" are made of durable stoneware and come in a set of four. They can be used in the microwave and dishwasher and have a diameter of 7 inches and a height of 1 inch. These plates are part of a larger collection called "Iso" that includes coordinating dinner plates, mugs, and serving platters.
KellyM
I'm not sure when these came out but I have a customer searching for a set of these plates. (I think the plate was clear and square?)

Thanks for the help!

I don't think there are Holiday Dot dessert plates. There are other Holiday Dot serving pieces, but not dessert plates.

Ok, I'll try to get a photo of what they are looking for and share it with the group.

I think she must be referring to the older set of snowmen appetizer plates. They were square when they first came out, now they are round.

1. What is the material of the "Iso: Holiday Dot Dessert Plates"?

The "Iso: Holiday Dot Dessert Plates" are made of durable stoneware, perfect for everyday use and special occasions.

2. How many plates come in a set of "Iso: Holiday Dot Dessert Plates"?

Each set of "Iso: Holiday Dot Dessert Plates" comes with four plates, perfect for serving desserts or appetizers at holiday gatherings.

3. Can these plates be used in the microwave and dishwasher?

Yes, the "Iso: Holiday Dot Dessert Plates" are microwave and dishwasher safe for easy and convenient use.

4. What are the dimensions of the "Iso: Holiday Dot Dessert Plates"?

The "Iso: Holiday Dot Dessert Plates" have a diameter of 7 inches and a height of 1 inch, making them the perfect size for individual servings of desserts.

5. Are these plates part of a matching set?

Yes, the "Iso: Holiday Dot Dessert Plates" are part of the larger "Iso" collection, which includes coordinating dinner plates, mugs, and serving platters for a cohesive holiday table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • esavvymom