• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Help Whip Cancer Pins for Hockey Tournament Team?

In summary, a friend is participating in a women's hockey tournament and is in need of pink ribbons for her team to wear. She thought of using PC Help Whip Cancer pins, but the person who previously gave her one only has a handful left and is unsure if they will be available this year. They are looking to collect 30-35 pins. Other individuals in the conversation mention having extra pins from previous years and the new ones being available for purchase on the supply order form. Some are willing to sell their extra pins, while others are interested in buying them. The price for the new pins is $3.50 for a pack of 10.
pc_laura
I have a friend participating in "Shoot for the Cure" a women's hockey tournament. She'd like to have pink ribbons for her team to wear and thought of our PC Help Whip Cancer pins, as I had given her one last May. I only have a handful left and HO doesn't know if they'll be available this year. Anyone have a stash they'd be willing to sell me? She needs about 30-35 for her team, so I'm trying to collect as many as I can.
TIA
Laura

pc_laura said:
I have a friend participating in "Shoot for the Cure" a women's hockey tournament. She'd like to have pink ribbons for her team to wear and thought of our PC Help Whip Cancer pins, as I had given her one last May. I only have a handful left and HO doesn't know if they'll be available this year. Anyone have a stash they'd be willing to sell me? She needs about 30-35 for her team, so I'm trying to collect as many as I can.
TIA
Laura

I forget how much I paid for them but found a bad of some. Does anyone remember how much they were?

HO will have them this year. They're 10 for $3 on supply order, starting this month. They're a different pin than previous years. I also have 82 from last year that I'd be willing to part with. I have someone interested, but if I don't hear from them in the next couple of days I'll consider the sale canceled.

I'm thinking that they were only $2.50 or $3.00 for the bag.

I have over 50 of them. If anyone wants them let me know

chefann said:
HO will have them this year. They're 10 for $3 on supply order, starting this month. They're a different pin than previous years.

I also have 82 from last year that I'd be willing to part with. I have someone interested, but if I don't hear from them in the next couple of days I'll consider the sale canceled.

According to the March CN the new ones are 10 for $3.50.

The old ones were 15 for $2.50.

Ugh. Just tried to place my order and there is no such listing on the supply order form in P3.Anyone have any luck?

chefann said:
HO will have them this year. They're 10 for $3 on supply order, starting this month. They're a different pin than previous years.

Interesting, because I wrote to HO and they wrote back saying ... "At this time we have not been notified if the Pins will be available. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

I would love to buy some of the stock you have - I have PM'd you.

Thanks

BethCooks4U said:
According to the March CN the new ones are 10 for $3.50.

The old ones were 15 for $2.50.
Hmm... I had 10/$3 in my notes from Leadership. Either way, they're not that expensive.

christinaspc said:
I have over 50 of them. If anyone wants them let me know
I'd love them - let me know how much

I have a bunch not sure how many exactly but if anyone needs any, PM me I can take paypal.

The March CN mentions that from 3/1 to 5/31 you can order the new HWC pins. Item number is 4303. A pack of 10 is $3.50.

1. What is the purpose of the "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Pins"?

The "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Pins" are a way to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. A portion of the sales of these pins goes towards the American Cancer Society.

2. How much of the proceeds from the pins go towards breast cancer research?

A portion of each pin sale is donated to the American Cancer Society, specifically to fund breast cancer research and support programs. The exact amount varies each year, but Pampered Chef is committed to making a significant contribution.

3. Can I purchase the "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Pins" outside of a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, the pins can be purchased directly through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You do not need to attend a party to purchase them.

4. Are there any special offers or discounts for purchasing multiple "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Pins"?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special deals for purchasing multiple pins. Check with your consultant or the website for current offers.

5. Can I get a tax deduction for purchasing the "Iso: Help Whip Cancer Pins"?

Pampered Chef is not a nonprofit organization, so the purchase of the pins is not tax deductible. However, the portion of the proceeds that goes towards the American Cancer Society may be tax deductible. Please consult with a tax professional for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalsh87
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ritabenson
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Flutterfly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies