• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds Under $15!

In summary, to find the Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds under $15, visit the Pampered Chef website and filter your search results by price. Discounts and promotions may be available for the Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds, so be sure to sign up for the email newsletter or follow on social media. These molds can be purchased in-store or online, but availability may vary. They are dishwasher safe and come in a set of three with lids for convenient storage.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I have a guest that is looking for any pre-Bountiful Heart molds. She is looking to spend $15 or less on each heart.

Thank you for helping!!

What year is Bountiful? I have some older ones.

Bountiful was the one before Patriotic Heart mold I believe. From my understanding she has the last two offered, but would like to have some of the previous hearts.

Chef Kearns said:
I have a guest that is looking for any pre-Bountiful Heart molds. She is looking to spend $15 or less on each heart.

Thank you for helping!!

I have the last one offerred in case she is interested in filling the rack :)

I have the following older molds:

"Come to the Table" from 1999. Box is a little warped, but heart and Use & Care Instructions are both fine)
"Hospitality Heart" from 2001
"Autumn Wreath" from 2003

I'd be willing to part with any or all of the above for $8.00 each plus shipping.

Also, I have “Anniversary Heart” from 2000, used once and no box, and I'd throw that in for $1.00 if you want any of the above... Let me know and I'm happy to help out!

Thank you guys. I have emailed her and haven't heard back yet. I will try to call her over the weekend to find out if she is still interested in buying these hearts.

Thanks!

Kitimoto-
I may have someone interested in them if Chef Kearns doesn't want them.

1. How do I find the Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds under $15?

To find the Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds under $15, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and search for "Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds". From there, you can filter your search results by price and select the option for under $15. This will show you all available heart molds within your budget.

2. Are there any discounts or promotions available for the Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds?

At Pampered Chef, we often have promotions and sales throughout the year. We recommend signing up for our email newsletter or following us on social media to stay updated on any current discounts or promotions for the Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds.

3. Can I purchase the Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds in-store or do I have to order them online?

The Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds are available for purchase both in-store and online. You can find them at select retail locations as well as on our website. However, please note that availability may vary depending on location.

4. Are the Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds are dishwasher safe. We recommend placing them on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results. They are also microwave and oven safe for your convenience.

5. How many heart molds come in a set?

The Pre-Bountiful Heart Molds come in a set of three. This allows you to make multiple heart-shaped treats at once, making it perfect for parties or large gatherings. Each mold also comes with a lid for easy storage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
XoloMom
  • Kathyb3innc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefhorton