• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a black and white polka-dot grocery cart bag for under $15?

In summary, an Iso Grocery Cart Bag is a reusable and collapsible bag designed for organizing groceries. It can be easily used by placing it inside a shopping cart and filling it with items, and has multiple compartments for efficient storage. The benefits of using this bag include organization, reduced plastic bag usage, and eco-friendliness. It can hold up to 30 pounds of weight and can be washed by hand with mild detergent.
beccathebaker
I'm looking for one of the grocery cart bags. (Black with white polka-dots). Not wanting to spend more than $15 plus shipping. My zip code is 57625. Please message me at [email protected]. Thank you!

I have one I will sell you for $15. I can figure shipping if youd like.

Chezshelly, my zip is 57625. If you could please email me a shipping total. [email protected] thank you!

Would also be interested in one as well!

I have used the other one. I can see what kind of shape it's in.

Which one would that be, Shelly? I was looking for the black and white but if you can send me a picture that would be great.

The black and white one came with 2. I have one left but have used it

Did you like it when you used it?

1. What is an Iso Grocery Cart Bag?

An Iso Grocery Cart Bag is a reusable and collapsible bag designed to make grocery shopping easier and more organized. It is made of durable materials and has multiple compartments to hold different items.

2. How do I use an Iso Grocery Cart Bag?

To use an Iso Grocery Cart Bag, simply unfold it and place it inside your shopping cart. Fill the bag with your groceries, utilizing the different compartments for different items. Once you're done shopping, remove the bag from the cart and carry it to your car. It also has handles for easy carrying.

3. What are the benefits of using an Iso Grocery Cart Bag?

Using an Iso Grocery Cart Bag has many benefits. It helps you stay organized while shopping, reduces the need for plastic bags, and is more eco-friendly. It also makes unloading your groceries at home much easier and faster.

4. How much weight can an Iso Grocery Cart Bag hold?

The Iso Grocery Cart Bag can hold up to 30 pounds of groceries. However, we recommend distributing the weight evenly among the different compartments for better balance and ease of carrying.

5. Can I wash my Iso Grocery Cart Bag?

Yes, you can wash your Iso Grocery Cart Bag. It is recommended to hand wash it with mild detergent and let it air dry. Do not put it in the washing machine or dryer as it may cause damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LaureNJohn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
LaureNJohn
  • pamperedsonya
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • ChefJWarren