• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Green Brush with Twix It's for $5?

In summary, the Iso Green Brush With Twix Its is a versatile kitchen tool designed to clean fruits and vegetables with flexible silicone bristles and a built-in Twix Its feature. It is safe to use on all types of produce and can also be used for other kitchen tasks. Cleaning is easy either by hand or in the dishwasher, and with proper care, it can last for several years.
ChristyF
Silver Member
Please email me if you have this outlet combo...the green brush with the twix it's....it was on the outlet for 5.00. I just need one. Thank you!!!!
Christy Freeman
[email protected]

one brush? I might have one i will have to look.

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Green Brush With Twix Its?

The Iso Green Brush With Twix Its is a versatile kitchen tool designed to help you clean fruits and vegetables with ease. Its flexible silicone bristles gently remove dirt and debris while the built-in Twix Its feature allows you to easily remove stems or cores from produce.

2. Is the Iso Green Brush With Twix Its safe to use on all types of produce?

Yes, the Iso Green Brush With Twix Its is safe to use on all types of produce including delicate fruits and vegetables. The soft silicone bristles will not damage the skin or flesh of your produce.

3. How do I clean the Iso Green Brush With Twix Its?

Cleaning the Iso Green Brush With Twix Its is simple and easy. You can hand wash it with warm soapy water or place it on the top rack of your dishwasher for a thorough clean.

4. Can the Iso Green Brush With Twix Its be used for other purposes besides cleaning produce?

While the Iso Green Brush With Twix Its is primarily designed for cleaning fruits and vegetables, it can also be used for other kitchen tasks such as basting meats, spreading sauces, or even scrubbing pots and pans.

5. How long does the Iso Green Brush With Twix Its last?

The durability of the Iso Green Brush With Twix Its will depend on how often it is used and how well it is cared for. With proper use and maintenance, it can last for several years before needing to be replaced.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChristyF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamperedva
  • jillzpampchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies