• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Gratetainer for your Deluxe Cheese Grater?

In summary, the Iso Gratetainer is a versatile kitchen tool that combines the functions of a grater and a container. It can be used for grating cheese, vegetables, chocolate, and more, and can also be used as a storage container or serving dish. It is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash the lid with the grater attachment. The Iso Gratetainer can be easily cleaned by hand washing with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge, and the lid can be disassembled for thorough cleaning. However, it is not recommended for use with hot ingredients.
jjc3thiv
If anyone has one of the containers that fits the rotary grater, please email me with a price @ [email protected].:chef:

Thanks

Last edited:
Do you mean the Deluxe Cheese grater? There isn't one for the new styled rotary grater as far as I know? I do have an extra one that went to old style DCG.

yes Katie, for the Deluxe Cheese grater. Please email me with a price.

1. What is an Iso Gratetainer?

An Iso Gratetainer is a versatile kitchen tool that combines the functions of a grater and a container. It is designed with a lid that can be used as a grater, and a bottom container to catch and store grated ingredients.

2. What can I use the Iso Gratetainer for?

The Iso Gratetainer can be used for grating cheese, vegetables, chocolate, and more. It can also be used as a storage container for grated ingredients or as a serving dish for grated cheese or toppings.

3. Is the Iso Gratetainer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Gratetainer is dishwasher safe. However, it is recommended to hand wash the lid with the grater attachment to prolong its lifespan.

4. How do I clean the Iso Gratetainer?

The Iso Gratetainer can be easily cleaned by hand washing with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. The lid with the grater attachment can also be disassembled for thorough cleaning.

5. Can the Iso Gratetainer be used for hot ingredients?

No, the Iso Gratetainer is not recommended for use with hot ingredients. It is designed for use with cold or room temperature ingredients only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Candi_f
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • Dnisew
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Dnisew
  • VictoriaH