• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Gingerbread And/Or Schoolhouse Stonewear Mold

In summary, the Gingerbread and Schoolhouse Stoneware Molds are two high-quality stoneware molds perfect for creating festive holiday treats. While they have similar designs, the Gingerbread Mold features a traditional gingerbread man shape while the Schoolhouse Mold has a charming schoolhouse design. Both molds are safe to use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water. They are versatile and can be used to make a variety of sweet or savory treats. Each mold also comes with a recipe, and more recipes can be found on the company's website or at cooking parties.
bsaxman
Silver Member
Trying to help a good customer of mine track one down. Anyone got one or both they are willing to part with?

Kindest Regards,

Brandi :):)

Thanks

I have a couple of the "house" molds, not sure which ones. Are you still looking ?

yes i just pm'd you!

What is the difference between the Gingerbread and Schoolhouse Stoneware Mold?

The Gingerbread and Schoolhouse Stoneware Molds are similar in design, but the Gingerbread Mold features a traditional gingerbread man shape while the Schoolhouse Mold has a charming schoolhouse design. Both molds are made of high-quality stoneware and are perfect for creating festive holiday treats.

Can I use the Gingerbread and Schoolhouse Stoneware Molds in the oven?

Yes, both molds are safe for use in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Just make sure to follow the care instructions and avoid sudden temperature changes to prevent cracking.

How do I clean the Gingerbread and Schoolhouse Stoneware Molds?

The stoneware molds are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm soapy water for best results. Avoid using harsh abrasives or metal utensils to prevent scratching.

Can I use the molds to make other types of baked goods?

Absolutely! The Gingerbread and Schoolhouse Stoneware Molds are versatile and can be used to make a variety of sweet or savory treats such as cakes, breads, casseroles, and more.

Do the Gingerbread and Schoolhouse Stoneware Molds come with any recipes?

Yes, each mold comes with a recipe for a delicious gingerbread or schoolhouse cake. You can also find more recipes on our website or by attending one of our cooking parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Kathyb3innc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • vwpamperedchef