• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent ISO: Ginger Wasabi Sauce - 3 Bottles Discontinued at Noon

In summary, this guest said she ordered 3 Ginger Wasabi Sauces when she learned they were being discontinued and now her show is $26 short. She is sad because she wanted these last month.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
So I goofed, I thought the Newswire said noon on Friday and I am trying to submit a show with 3 Ginger Wasabi Sauces on it and I can't b/c they are on stop sell effective yesterday at noon. UGH!

This guest said this is her absolute favorite product and ordered 3 when I told her they were being discontinued. Please, if anyone purchased some to sell please let me know. I need 3.

Thank you,

Oh no!!! I submitted a show at 1:30pm yesterday with 3 bottles on it! I didn't hear it was on Stop Sell! I'm surprised it let me submit it! Now my show is $26 short and I need to add something. :(AAARGGH! My mom is going to be so frustrated with me! She wanted these last month, but I ended up holding off and thought I'd put it through with these other small, random orders I got that I needed to submit this month. Then I had a friend who had been meaning to order something for a gift and she was dragging her feet and another customer who was going to gather a few orders, so I could give her the host benefits of this little show. She didn't get back to me, so I contacted her yesterday and then was able to submit it. But now it's too late. I'm so sad. And I bet people bought insane amounts of it as soon as they got the e-mail about it being "while supplies last". I should've gotten it in sooner. :(So, if anyone has some after helping Chris with her 3, if you have some more...can you let me know?!!

Grrr, the Newswire did say noon on Friday or when they deplete their stock. I still have a show with 3 on it too!! Why do people have to order in bulk when things low on stock? If anyone else has 3 please let me know.Complete Your Pampered Pantry® OrdersEffective immediately, we will be placing the Ginger Wasabi Sauce (#9808) on While Supplies Last. Please submit your existing orders for guests and hosts immediately. We will fill orders on a first-come, first-serve basis through noon (CT) Friday, Aug. 17 or until we deplete our inventory, whichever comes first. We want to make sure and fill current orders you already have, so please don't reach out for additional orders.

Let me check when I get home.....I may have one bottle

Really wish they'd keep this one, its a favorite in our house too.

pkd09 said:
Let me check when I get home.....I may have one bottle

Yes please let me know!!! Thank you!!!!

:( I'm sorry, don't have it.

also one of my favorites, very sorry its gone.

pclinskie said:
also one of my favorites, very sorry its gone.

I have never tried it. I am not even sure what you use it with. Haha!

pampered.chris said:
So I goofed, I thought the Newswire said noon on Friday and I am trying to submit a show with 3 Ginger Wasabi Sauces on it and I can't b/c they are on stop sell effective yesterday at noon. UGH!

This guest said this is her absolute favorite product and ordered 3 when I told her they were being discontinued. Please, if anyone purchased some to sell please let me know. I need 3.

Thank you,

Chris,

I have 2 bottles, NIB, if you still need them. Will send you a PM.

~Karin

Knordot said:
Chris,

I have 2 bottles, NIB, if you still need them. Will send you a PM.

~Karin

Karin!! Thank you!! I responded to your pm with my address!

I have been successful in locating 2 bottles of Ginger-Wasabi sauce. I thought I had been able to get all three, but I haven't heard back from the other seller. Does anyone else have ONE bottle they could sell me? I will pay $12.00 plus shipping costs to 16915. Thank you!!!

I have a bottle in my cupboard (bought for personal use) that I could part with. I'll try to get a box and the shipping cost for you and get back.

Shipping for one bottle of the sauce is $5.66. I'll PM you.That does not include insurance.

Last edited:
Yay! Glad people are finding some to help you, Chris! :)So guess what?! My show that had 3 bottles on it and was on hold and the CS rep told me they were out and I needed to come up with another order to make the show count now...well, before I had a chance to call them back with an order, I got an e-mail for delivery shipment of the show! So I called them back and they said I lucked out and got the sauces! Yay! So everyone can disregard my request for some. ;)

I think that I have one available. Email me if you are needing one. [email protected]

1. What ingredients are in the Iso: Ginger Wasabi Sauce?

The Iso: Ginger Wasabi Sauce contains soy sauce, ginger, wasabi, rice vinegar, sugar, and garlic.

2. Is the Iso: Ginger Wasabi Sauce gluten-free?

Yes, the Iso: Ginger Wasabi Sauce is gluten-free and is made with gluten-free soy sauce.

3. How should I store the Iso: Ginger Wasabi Sauce?

The Iso: Ginger Wasabi Sauce should be stored in the refrigerator after opening and consumed within one month.

4. Can I use the Iso: Ginger Wasabi Sauce as a marinade?

Yes, the Iso: Ginger Wasabi Sauce can be used as a marinade for meats, seafood, and vegetables.

5. Is the Iso: Ginger Wasabi Sauce spicy?

The Iso: Ginger Wasabi Sauce has a mild level of spiciness due to the addition of wasabi, but it is not overwhelmingly spicy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl