• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Garlic and Herb Rub - Minneapolis, Mn Area

In summary, the Iso Garlic and Herb Rub is a blend of garlic and various herbs, including rosemary, thyme, and parsley. It is gluten-free and can be used as a dry rub, marinade, or added to soups and stews. It can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on their website, and the flavor can last up to a year if stored properly.
Kristin Radunz
Gold Member
Hello,

I'm in need of Garlic and Herb Rub for a show on Saturday. Does anyone have some I could pick up Saturday morning? I'm in Hutchinson, MN but I will be driving through Minneapolis Saturday morning. Thanks!

I have one ... live in Belle Plaine ... just shy of the cities. Send me a note to [email protected]I also have used one TB peppercorn & garlic rub & 2 TB of the Bell Pepper Herb Rub ... mixed in a prep bowl & made my own. This worked too!! Well received by partiers!!

Unfortunately, Belle Plain is the wrong way (I'm heading toward Forest Lake). I was thinking of using the Parmesan and Garlic Oil Dipping Mix... Think that would work?

1. What is the main ingredient in the Iso Garlic and Herb Rub?

The main ingredient in the Iso Garlic and Herb Rub is a blend of garlic and various herbs, including rosemary, thyme, and parsley.

2. Is the Iso Garlic and Herb Rub gluten-free?

Yes, the Iso Garlic and Herb Rub is gluten-free. It is made with all natural ingredients and does not contain any wheat or gluten.

3. How do I use the Iso Garlic and Herb Rub?

The Iso Garlic and Herb Rub can be used as a dry rub for meats, poultry, and seafood. It can also be mixed with olive oil and used as a marinade or added to soups and stews for extra flavor.

4. Where can I purchase the Iso Garlic and Herb Rub?

The Iso Garlic and Herb Rub can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It may also be available at select retail stores.

5. How long does the flavor of the Iso Garlic and Herb Rub last?

The flavor of the Iso Garlic and Herb Rub can last up to a year if stored in a cool, dry place. However, for the best flavor, it is recommended to use within 6 months of opening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TBlackwell
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
TBlackwell
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sburnside
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies