• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Cheap Used FW Catalogs - Great Deal!

In summary, there is a discussion about selling or exchanging FW catalogs at a cheap price. Some people have unopened packs or loose catalogs with their information on them, while others have leftover catalogs from previous seasons. Shipping costs are also mentioned. Email addresses are provided for those interested in making a purchase or trade.
rowan0907
Does anyone have any extra FW Catalogs that they didn't use and they want to get rid of CHEAP? I have a vendor fair kind of thing and I didn't want to use new catalogs, but I didn't want to spend more on old than I would on new, so if anyone has cheap ones they want to get rid of let me know.. Thanks!!

FW catalogsHi, I got two unopened packs of FW catalogs I'll sell for CHEAP! Just name the price. Email me at [email protected]

rowan0907 said:
Does anyone have any extra FW Catalogs that they didn't use and they want to get rid of CHEAP? I have a vendor fair kind of thing and I didn't want to use new catalogs, but I didn't want to spend more on old than I would on new, so if anyone has cheap ones they want to get rid of let me know.. Thanks!!

I have 75 FW catalogs left. I ordered too many. They are just sitting in a box. Email me at [email protected]

Kristy

FW CatalogsI have a new pack not opened. That I would be willing to get read of cheap. Email me at [email protected]

i could use some too.........depending on how cheap. figure out with s/h to 62035 and let me know thanks!!

I have an unopened pack of 25 also. You can send me a PM.

If anybody has any other ones available as well, I am still in need, so please let me know!

Catalogs!!I have an unopened pack of Spring Summer 2005 catalogs (25).

I have 20 loose Spring Summer 2005 Catalogs with my info on back.

I have 3 loose F/W 2004 with my info on back.

I also have 30 loose F/W 2005 catalogs with my label on back.
A few of them also have a label on back with my friends info also, I bought them from her thinking I was going to need them, but it turned out I didn't.

If anyone wants them email me your zip code and I will give you a shipping quote. What do you want to offer me for these?
Debbie

Shipping on catalogs!Cheapest shipping will be $8.70 Priority mail plus delivery confirmation!!

Let me know if anyone is interested!!

Debbie

fw catalogsCatalogs are gone.

Thanks

Fall/Winter 2005 catalogsThey are gone.

Thanks,
Jenny :)

I have 2 unopened packs of Fall/Winter 2004 and 1 unopened package of Spring/Summer 2005 if anyone is interested. E-Mail me if you are interested.

I have about 75 unopened as well.

I have about 20 F/W 2005 that have my information on them that can easily be put with your information on them.:p

I have 27 Fall/Winter catalogs available. I have a mailing label sticker on the front that has the poem about being an old catalog and to contact me for a new one that can be left in offices and such. They also have my info on the back but could be covered up.

I also have 14 Fall Winter Seasons Best 2005 available. These also have my little sticker on the back over the bar code.

If anyone is interested just let me know. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

thanks

1. How much do the used FW catalogs cost?

The price of the used FW catalogs varies depending on the condition and edition. However, they are typically sold at a discounted price compared to new ones. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing.

2. Can I still use the used FW catalogs for sales?

Yes, you can use the used FW catalogs for sales as they contain all the same information and products as the new ones. Your customers won't even be able to tell the difference.

3. Are the used FW catalogs in good condition?

Our used FW catalogs are carefully inspected before being sold to ensure they are in good condition. However, keep in mind that they may have some minor wear and tear due to previous use.

4. How often are the used FW catalogs updated?

The used FW catalogs are updated annually, just like the new ones. This means that you can still use them for a full year before needing to purchase the updated version.

5. Can I return the used FW catalogs if I am not satisfied?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or refunds for the used FW catalogs. However, if you have any concerns about the condition or information in the catalog, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jst4467
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • cheesehead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefd
  • jenniferlynne