• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO FW Catalogs

rowan0907

Novice Member
Jul 28, 2005
Does anyone have any extra FW Catalogs that they didn't use and they want to get rid of CHEAP? I have a vendor fair kind of thing and I didn't want to use new catalogs, but I didn't want to spend more on old than I would on new, so if anyone has cheap ones they want to get rid of let me know.. Thanks!!

jenpartain

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2005
FW catalogs

Hi, I got two unopened packs of FW catalogs I'll sell for CHEAP! Just name the price. Email me at [email protected]

rowan0907 said:
Does anyone have any extra FW Catalogs that they didn't use and they want to get rid of CHEAP? I have a vendor fair kind of thing and I didn't want to use new catalogs, but I didn't want to spend more on old than I would on new, so if anyone has cheap ones they want to get rid of let me know.. Thanks!!

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Catalogs!!

I have an unopened pack of Spring Summer 2005 catalogs (25).

I have 20 loose Spring Summer 2005 Catalogs with my info on back.

I have 3 loose F/W 2004 with my info on back.

I also have 30 loose F/W 2005 catalogs with my label on back.
A few of them also have a label on back with my friends info also, I bought them from her thinking I was going to need them, but it turned out I didn't.

If anyone wants them email me your zip code and I will give you a shipping quote. What do you want to offer me for these?
Debbie

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Shipping on catalogs!

Cheapest shipping will be $8.70 Priority mail plus delivery confirmation!!

Let me know if anyone is interested!!

Debbie

pamperedharriet

Legacy Member
Jul 21, 2005
I have 2 unopened packs of Fall/Winter 2004 and 1 unopened package of Spring/Summer 2005 if anyone is interested. E-Mail me if you are interested.

PampMomof3

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 29, 2005
I have about 20 F/W 2005 that have my information on them that can easily be put with your information on them.:p

rayday

Oct 3, 2005
I have 27 Fall/Winter catalogs available. I have a mailing label sticker on the front that has the poem about being an old catalog and to contact me for a new one that can be left in offices and such. They also have my info on the back but could be covered up.

I also have 14 Fall Winter Seasons Best 2005 available. These also have my little sticker on the back over the bar code.

If anyone is interested just let me know. You can e-mail me at [email protected]

thanks