• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Iso Fresh Lasting Lid Pump?

In summary, the Iso Fresh Lasting Lid Pump is a vacuum seal pump that is used to keep food fresh for longer periods of time by removing excess air from containers. It is compatible with most containers and is best used on smooth, flat surfaces. To use, simply place the pump over the lid of the container, press down firmly and hold to create a seal. It is dishwasher safe and can only be used with solid foods and dry ingredients.
Jillmami
Looking for a pump only from the fresh lasting lid systemThanks!

Jillmami said:
Looking for a pump only from the fresh lasting lid systemThanks!
I have one opened never used. Send me an email I don't get on here much. [email protected]

I also have this new in package if you are still looking.

BethCooks4U said:
I also have this new in package if you are still looking.
Price including shipping? (27587)Thanks!
Jill

Jill, you asked about this over a month ago....
it's on the outlet for $7

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Fresh Lasting Lid Pump?

The Iso Fresh Lasting Lid Pump is designed to keep your food fresh for longer periods of time by removing excess air from containers and creating a vacuum seal.

2. Can the Iso Fresh Lasting Lid Pump be used on any type of container?

Yes, the Iso Fresh Lasting Lid Pump is compatible with most containers, including plastic, glass, and metal. It works best on containers with smooth, flat surfaces.

3. How do I use the Iso Fresh Lasting Lid Pump?

Simply place the pump over the lid of the container, press down firmly and hold for a few seconds to create a vacuum seal. To release the seal, press the button on the pump to release the air.

4. Is the Iso Fresh Lasting Lid Pump dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso Fresh Lasting Lid Pump is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it on the top rack of the dishwasher.

5. Can I use the Iso Fresh Lasting Lid Pump for liquids?

No, the Iso Fresh Lasting Lid Pump is not suitable for use with liquids. It is designed for use with solid foods and dry ingredients only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • heulflodyn
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • martyskitchen