• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Best Selection of SA Dots Pasta Bowls - Iso Certified

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for dots pasta bowls and other pieces from the SA Dots collection. The seller has 4 dinner plates, 3 salad plates, 3 cereal bowls, 2 pasta bowls, and 2 coffee mugs available. The interested buyer is willing to pay $45 plus shipping for the dinner plates and pasta bowl. The seller is also looking for an avenue to sell their dishes. Another buyer is also interested in purchasing 2 pasta bowls.
Hannaberry
Looking for dots pasta bowls especially, but almost any of the SA Dots collection, really.

Hannaberry said:
Looking for dots pasta bowls especially, but almost any of the SA Dots collection, really.
I have 4-dinner plates, 3-salad plates, 3-cereal bowls, 2-pasta bowls, and 2-coffee mugs! If you are interested let me know.

Captn's Wife said:
I have 4-dinner plates, 3-salad plates, 3-cereal bowls, 2-pasta bowls, and 2-coffee mugs! If you are interested let me know.
Yes!

Here is what I have: 4 dinner plates, 1 pasta bowl, 2 Coffee and More Cups and 4 small colored glassesNOTE: the dinner plates and pasta bowl is gone. 4/2016

Attachments

• dots pasta bowl #2063.JPG
    dots pasta bowl #2063.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 580
  • Simple Additions Dots Coffee and More cups.jpg
    Simple Additions Dots Coffee and More cups.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 539
  • small dots colored glasses #2309.jpg
    small dots colored glasses #2309.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 556
  • 4 dots dinner plates.jpg
    4 dots dinner plates.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
byrd1956 said:
Here is what I have: 4 dinner plates, 1 pasta bowl, 2 Coffee and More Cups and 4 small colored glasses
I would be interested in the dinner plates and pasta bowl. Price? Shipping from where?

Hannaberry said:
I would be interested in the dinner plates and pasta bowl. Price? Shipping from where?
I have looked at amounts others have been asking so I am thinking $45 plus shipping. I have to find a box to fit them all and can check shipping at the PO tomorrow once I have your zip code. They would be coming from Ohio.

byrd1956 said:
I have looked at amounts others have been asking so I am thinking $45 plus shipping. I have to find a box to fit them all and can check shipping at the PO tomorrow once I have your zip code. They would be coming from Ohio.
Zip code is 97055. That sounds like a fair price :)

Hannaberry said:
Will get back with you. Thanks.

Hannaberry said:
I just sent you a PM with some details.

Hannaberry I have updated info and will send another PM

Hannaberry said:
It looks like you have all the pieces you need. (If I'm wrong let me know) So I will find another avenue to sell my dishes. Thanks.

Captn's Wife said:
It looks like you have all the pieces you need. (If I'm wrong let me know) So I will find another avenue to sell my dishes. Thanks.
I'm sorry. I've been really swamped with life here. I am very interested in your dishes.

Hannaberry said:
I'm sorry. I've been really swamped with life here. I am very interested in your dishes.
Ok. Well you have my email. Let me know

Hannaberry said:
If you haven't sold your pasta bowls I would love to inquire about them. I am looking for a set of 2, had 4 but 2 were broken in our move and we miss them. Please let me know :) Thank you.

I purchased all the dots plates and bowls I had leads for here. Not looking to sell any. I hope you find some! I love mine and missed themail when mine got broken. I did find two on a replacement parts site, but I wasn't willing to pay the price. I think I found them on ebay.

Hanna, I hope your package has arrived. pmprdprettyinsnj I at this time I do not have any more pasta bowls.

1. What is the material of the SA Dots Pasta Bowls?

The SA Dots Pasta Bowls are made of high-quality, durable stoneware that is chip-resistant and safe for use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher.

2. How many pasta bowls are included in the set?

The set includes four SA Dots Pasta Bowls, perfect for serving your favorite pasta dishes or salads.

3. Are the pasta bowls ISO certified?

Yes, the SA Dots Pasta Bowls are ISO 9001:2015 certified, ensuring that they meet international standards for quality management systems.

4. Can I mix and match colors for the pasta bowls?

Yes, the SA Dots Pasta Bowls are available in a variety of vibrant colors, allowing you to mix and match to create a personalized set that suits your style.

5. What is the size of the pasta bowls?

The SA Dots Pasta Bowls have a capacity of 24 ounces and measure 8.5 inches in diameter, making them perfect for serving generous portions of your favorite pasta dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • pmprdprettyinsnj