• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reserve Your Spot at a Table: Reach 1K+ at a Consignment Sale!

Deb has a most excellent point about the acrylic holder. Are you just going to leave them laying flat? Vertical is a better eye-catcher, IMO.
pamperedberry
Gold Member
I have reserved a spot at a table at a HUGE consignment sale near me. Not a booth, per se....but a place to leave brochures near checkout. (traffic at this sale is over 1k people throughout the week!)

I am struggling with what sort of flyer to put out there.......any thoughts?????

Are you doing the vertical 9 by 11 inch acrylic holder? So you just want 1 flyer? Also is there one part of the business you want to concentrate on? Or everything?

Thanks for the response Deb! I am doing handouts...thinking an 8 1/2 x 11.....I think I'd like to do something that has all aspects of the business.....buying, recruits and bookings.....

Have you thought of having any specials?

Honestly...I am drawing a blank!!! :confused:

Specials would be good....what would you recommmend? a % off? Or package deal? Or benefit for bookings?

The word FREE is irresistible to a certain segment of shoppers (of which I include myself), so put FREE SHIPPING in big letters and "for hosting a show" in smaller print.

Personally, I would avoid 8 1/2 x 11 flyers. To my eye, they always look .... home made, unprofessional, run-of-the-mill....can't find the exact word I'm looking for. That's not to say you couldn't print your flyers on 8 1/2 x 11; just do them 2 up and take the time to cut them in half. And limit the fine print. Make it short & sweet. As a shopper my eyes glaze over when there's too much stuff going on to read.

I would offer 10% off if they do not want to host a show and just want to place an order by a certain FIRM date. Yes, it's half your commission, but you'll get your name out there and possibly some repeat customers or future hosts.

Deb has a most excellent point about the acrylic holder. Are you just going to leave them laying flat? Vertical is a better eye-catcher, IMO.

In summary, I'd do a flyer sorta like this:

PAMPERED CHEF

FREE SHIPPING
for hosting a show

10% off if you order by 2/15/2013

consultant name
consultant phone
consultant email
consultant website​

Best of luck, and please post back with what you end up doing and your results!

Forgot to add, do direct shipping on the 10% orders. Don't use the rest of your 10% commission on gas delivering product.

GREAT ideas! I was thinking too much....keeping it simple....this is what i'm thinking.......

I got some bright colored copy paper.....purple, blue, green, orange, red......doing 2/sheet and going to cut in half.....

What do you think???

Attachments

• Handout.doc
    32 KB · Views: 702
Great idea. Just what I was looking for. Just wondering though, since I am new, how do you do the 10% when they are ordering through my website? Thanks.

1. How do I reserve my spot at a table for the consignment sale?

To reserve your spot at a table for the consignment sale, simply contact the event coordinator or organizer and inquire about available spots. They will provide you with information on how to register and pay for your spot.

2. What are the benefits of reserving a spot at a table for the consignment sale?

Reserving a spot at a table for the consignment sale allows you to showcase your products and reach a large audience of potential customers. It also gives you a designated space to display and sell your goods, making it easier for shoppers to find and purchase your items.

3. How many people typically attend the consignment sale?

The number of attendees at a consignment sale can vary, but on average, these events attract 1,000 or more shoppers. These shoppers are specifically looking for deals on gently used items, making it a great opportunity to reach a large audience and make sales.

4. Can I reserve a spot at a table if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to reserve a spot at a table for the consignment sale. However, only Pampered Chef products are allowed to be sold at the event.

5. How can I increase my sales at the consignment sale?

To increase your sales at the consignment sale, it's important to have visually appealing displays, offer special deals or promotions, and engage with customers by providing demonstrations or samples. You can also promote your presence at the sale through social media or word of mouth to attract more shoppers to your table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
gaddischef
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jennie50