• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Flour Sifter Pampered Chef - Seeking Buyer

In summary, the Pampered Chef flour sifter may vary in price, but is currently listed at $25 on the official website. It has a diameter of 5 inches, a height of 4.5 inches, and can hold up to 3 cups of flour. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The product comes with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. It can also be used for sifting other dry ingredients but not recommended for wet or sticky ingredients.
pckrissy
I was looking for a flour sifter PC sold a few years back...if anyone has one they are willing to sell, could you please let me know. Thanks :)

I have one, but I am leaving for SanFran in the a.m. Please email or PM me and we can work it out next week.

Thanks!

Are you talking about the battery operated one?

OMG! I just gave one away in a gift basket this morning. Sorry. I have had it in my basement wondering what anyone would need a battery operated sifter for. sorry I can't help

Sorry, I forgot I put this out there. My mom has been looking for the sifter and I told her we sold one years ago, I saw it on ebay once. Has anyone every used it? I thought it was alittle wierd that it needed batteries but I have never used a flour sifter.

Are you back from San Fran? How was it...Congratulations on walking at Conference this year. I am walking also, Wave 2, how exciting!
I am still interested in the sifter if you are willing to sell it..sorry I am new to this site I dont know how to PM? what is that? I feel like an idiot

Thanks so much for all the offers for the flour sifter, you gals are great!:)
I actually did purchase one so I am no longer looking for it, I will definately look to you if I need anything else. Thanks again for your help!

What is the price of the Pampered Chef flour sifter?

The price of the Pampered Chef flour sifter may vary depending on where it is purchased. It is currently listed at $25 on the official Pampered Chef website.

What are the dimensions of the Pampered Chef flour sifter?

The Pampered Chef flour sifter has a diameter of 5 inches and a height of 4.5 inches. It can hold up to 3 cups of flour.

Is the Pampered Chef flour sifter dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pampered Chef flour sifter is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

Does the Pampered Chef flour sifter come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not satisfied with your flour sifter, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Can the Pampered Chef flour sifter be used for sifting other ingredients?

Yes, the Pampered Chef flour sifter can be used for sifting other dry ingredients such as powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and even baking soda. It is not recommended for sifting wet or sticky ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rfoster1