• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Iso Fillable Sept and Oct Hostess Specials

In summary, the hostess specials for September and October are iso fillable products that can be filled with any desired ingredients. To take advantage of these specials, you can host a party and earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales. These specials are only available during these months, but there may be different specials offered for other months.
anyone have one made up yet

no one??? really???

Are you a member of CS? There is one on there. If I think of it tonight, I will forward it on to you...my mind is not reliable these days!

got it thanks!

You're welcome! I wish I was able to figure out how she does this!! She does an amazing job with this. I use these all of the time.

1. What are the hostess specials for September and October?

The hostess specials for September and October are iso fillable products, which means they can be filled with any desired ingredients, such as fruits, vegetables, or meats.

2. How can I take advantage of the hostess specials?

To take advantage of the hostess specials, you can host a party with friends and family and earn rewards based on the total sales from your party. The higher the sales, the more rewards you can earn.

3. Can I use the hostess specials to earn discounts on my own purchases?

Yes, as a hostess, you can earn discounts on your own purchases by hosting a party and reaching specific sales goals. You can also earn free products based on the total sales from your party.

4. What are the benefits of hosting a party with iso fillable hostess specials?

Hosting a party with iso fillable hostess specials not only allows you to earn rewards and discounts, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new products and share them with your friends and family.

5. Are the hostess specials available all year round?

No, the hostess specials for September and October are only available during those months. However, there may be different hostess specials offered for other months, so be sure to check back regularly for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam