• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fall/Winter 2007 Catalog? Let's Connect!

In summary, the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog from Pampered Chef features new products such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, and Stoneware Fluted Pan, as well as seasonal items for holiday cooking and entertaining. There are also several special promotions and discounts throughout the catalog, and a digital version is available on the website. Recipes are included in the catalog and can be found on the website as well. Orders can be placed directly through a Pampered Chef consultant, on the website using item numbers, or over the phone.
my3angels
I am looking for possibly 2 fall/winter 2007 for my "collection". Don't know what happenend to my files. If anyone has any that they are willing to sell, please let me know.

TIA

I'm not home right now but I'm sure I have 1 or 2 around in my basement. Send me an e-mail or PM as a reminder and I'll check at home.

You are talking catalogs not Season's Best right? Either way, I have both.

I also have some if Janet doesn't find her. Email me at [email protected]

1. What new products are featured in the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog?

The Fall/Winter 2007 catalog features a variety of new products including the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Stoneware Fluted Pan. It also includes many seasonal items perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog includes several special promotions and discounts. These can be found throughout the catalog and are also highlighted in the "Special Offers" section at the beginning of the catalog.

3. How can I request a copy of the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog?

You can request a copy of the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and clicking on the "Request a Catalog" link. You can also find a digital version of the catalog on our website.

4. Are there any recipes featured in the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog?

Yes, the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog includes many delicious recipes for you to try with your new Pampered Chef products. These recipes can be found throughout the catalog and are also available on our website.

5. Can I place an order directly from the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog?

Yes, you can place an order directly from the Fall/Winter 2007 catalog by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and using the item numbers listed in the catalog. You can also place an order by phone using the phone number listed in the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PC For Me 2 Move Out
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • rfoster1
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ginamkiely