• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Iso Fall Linen Placemats?

In summary, the Iso Fall Linen Placemats measure 18 inches by 13 inches and are machine washable. They can be used for both formal and casual occasions and are sold in a set of four. These placemats are made of 100% linen, a durable and high-quality fabric.
Krista Burson
Gold Member
I'm searching for a package of the fall linen placemats (the one that was in the suprise boxes). I have one set and the runner, but would really like another set (so I have 4 placemats) for my table.

Thanks

email me at [email protected]

I think I have them but will have to check when I get home to let you know for sure how many.

Bummer! Mine is a runner!

Is it the orange colored ones?? If so, I am pretty sure I have some.

Its the one with the orange, greenish, brownish stripes.

I have some as well....................I got like 2 different sets. Let me know which ones, and I will either sell or swap with you

I too have a bunch. also habve the tiles ones too. willing to get rid of

1. What are the dimensions of the Iso Fall Linen Placemats?

The Iso Fall Linen Placemats measure 18 inches by 13 inches, making them the perfect size for most standard dinner plates.

2. Are these placemats machine washable?

Yes, the Iso Fall Linen Placemats are machine washable for easy cleaning. We recommend washing them on a gentle cycle with cold water and laying them flat to dry.

3. Can these placemats be used for both formal and casual occasions?

Absolutely! The elegant design of the Iso Fall Linen Placemats make them suitable for formal dinner parties, but they are also versatile enough to use for everyday meals.

4. Are these placemats sold individually or in a set?

Our Iso Fall Linen Placemats are sold in a set of four, perfect for setting a table for a family of four or for hosting a small dinner party.

5. What is the material of these placemats?

The Iso Fall Linen Placemats are made of 100% linen, a durable and high-quality fabric that adds a touch of elegance to any table setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TCHEF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • kathy Griffith
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • suzipooh