• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Fall 2005 Season's Best? I Have a Customer in Need!

In summary, "Iso: Fall 2005 Season's Best" is a collection of Pampered Chef products designed specifically for the fall season. It includes a variety of products for cooking, baking, and entertaining, such as baking dishes, cookware, serving platters, and kitchen tools. These products are only available during the fall season and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or website. They can also be used for other seasons and occasions.
cooking.with.ann
Gold Member
If anyone has a Fall 2005 Season's Best available, I have a customer who can't find hers and wants to replace it.

Thanks...

Ann,

I have one. I'm going to the PO either tomorrow or Monday, so let me know if you want it. $1 plus postage. :)

cooking.with.ann said:
If anyone has a Fall 2005 Season's Best available, I have a customer who can't find hers and wants to replace it.

Thanks...
I have several copies of most of the last several seasons. I would sell them for $0.75 each plus postage which for one is $0.83 - more than one would be less per book.

Hi Ann,

You got one right? Just checking...

1. What is "Iso: Fall 2005 Season's Best"?

"Iso: Fall 2005 Season's Best" is a collection of Pampered Chef products that are specifically designed for the fall season. It includes products for cooking, baking, and entertaining during the autumn months.

2. What types of products are included in "Iso: Fall 2005 Season's Best"?

The "Iso: Fall 2005 Season's Best" collection features a variety of products such as baking dishes, cookware, serving platters, and kitchen tools. These products are designed with the fall season in mind, making them perfect for cooking and entertaining during this time of year.

3. Are the products in "Iso: Fall 2005 Season's Best" available year-round?

No, the "Iso: Fall 2005 Season's Best" products are only available during the fall season. They are designed and released specifically for this time of year, so they may not be available at any other time.

4. Can I use the products in "Iso: Fall 2005 Season's Best" for other seasons?

Yes, the products in "Iso: Fall 2005 Season's Best" can be used for other seasons as well. They are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes and occasions beyond just the fall season.

5. How can I purchase products from "Iso: Fall 2005 Season's Best"?

You can purchase products from the "Iso: Fall 2005 Season's Best" collection through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products from this collection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jillzpampchef
  • momoftwins
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • brandenc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies