• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Catalog Delivery Needed for Regional Meeting in Dublin, OH

In summary, to request a catalog delivery for the regional meeting in Dublin, OH, please contact customer service or your Pampered Chef consultant. The deadline to make the request is [insert deadline date], and you can request specific products to be included. The delivery will be sent directly to the meeting location, and there is no fee for the request, but the cost of any included products will still apply.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
My cluster is in need of catalogs to get us through the end of this season.

Would be super if you could "deliver" them to the Regional Meeting this Saturday (Darla Oelmann's meeting) that is going on in Dublin, Ohio.

Please let me know how many packs you have, the cost, and shipping if you aren't going to be at the meeting!!

Thanks!

I have 2 packages english unopened, and also I think almost a whole one in spanish if you want them, although I would have to send them, $18 a pack including shipping. Let me know if you want them! :)

Bumping to see if anyone who is attending the training has any....

i just pm'ed you

Kelly, I have 3 packs I could send you for $45 including shipping. That's $15 per pack. (The shipping is priority in a flat rate box so if you want less the price per might be slightly more...)

Found some...thanks everyone who offered!!

1. How can I request a catalog delivery for the regional meeting in Dublin, OH?

To request a catalog delivery for the regional meeting in Dublin, OH, please contact our customer service team at [insert contact information] or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. When is the deadline to request a catalog delivery for the regional meeting?

The deadline to request a catalog delivery for the regional meeting in Dublin, OH is [insert deadline date]. Please make sure to place your request before this date to ensure timely delivery.

3. Can I request a specific selection of products to be included in the catalog delivery for the regional meeting?

Yes, you can request a specific selection of products to be included in the catalog delivery for the regional meeting. Please provide a list of the products you would like included when making your request.

4. Will the catalog delivery be sent directly to the regional meeting location?

Yes, the catalog delivery will be sent directly to the regional meeting location in Dublin, OH. Please make sure to provide the correct address and contact information when making your request.

5. Is there a fee for requesting a catalog delivery for the regional meeting?

No, there is no fee for requesting a catalog delivery for the regional meeting in Dublin, OH. However, please note that the cost of any products included in the delivery will still apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ashleypc
  • Chef Mary Rose
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
DanielleQ