• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso F/W 2005 Write-In Sales Receipts

I think that means that the 2nd page has to be there with all the info on it to be official. If it doesn't have the 2nd page (which says the same thing as on the original receipt) then it can't be used. Thanks for clarifying!
cat
Gold Member
Does anyone have any extras? I don't want to order 100 for the month of February, since I don't think I will use all of them. I need 30-40 of them. Let me know how much, including shipping.

Thanks in advance!

I only have about 3 of the write in, and I'll send them to you if you want them. Private Message me with your address, and I will get them in the mail as soon as I can. If you have a printer though, you could always download the outside order form from CC. I was in the process of doing a search on here for a nice colored one. If I find it, I will add the link here for you.

I don't have any of the write in order forms. However I have lots of the itemized ones that I will send to you. e-mail me if interested.
Regina

kimmers said:
I only have about 3 of the write in, and I'll send them to you if you want them. Private Message me with your address, and I will get them in the mail as soon as I can. If you have a printer though, you could always download the outside order form from CC. I was in the process of doing a search on here for a nice colored one. If I find it, I will add the link here for you.

If I use the outside order forms, will the warranty still be effective? Or do I need to use the "official" sales receipts?? I thought the outside order forms were not good if someone needs to exchange/return somthing...

Thanks for offering your 3, but I don't want you to waste postage for so few...

rperales said:
I don't have any of the write in order forms. However I have lots of the itemized ones that I will send to you. e-mail me if interested.
Regina

Thanks Regina,

I prefer the write-in forms! I feel like they are less confusing for the customer!

Yes, you canUse the outside order forms...just make sure you print the second page, too. Or print it on the back to save a few trees. :) Or you could just print out one page to use at shows, than print everyone a PP receipt.

Assuming that you don't want to do that for some reason, I will have extra of the write in, too. Private email me if you'd like to talk...

Have a great day,
Sandy

If you use out side order forms, just print out reciepts on PP and they are official.

The outside order forms are "official" if you print the front and back pages. The warranty and return info is on the back page.

Thanks Everyone!Thank you for all the information! And I have all the receipts I need now as well! Appreciate it!

luvs2sellit said:
The outside order forms are "official" if you print the front and back pages. The warranty and return info is on the back page.

I was looking at the FEB OOF from CC and it now says that it CANNOT be used as an official receipt--right on the bottom of the front page when you print it out.

Don't know what that's about...

DebbieJ said:
I was looking at the FEB OOF from CC and it now says that it CANNOT be used as an official receipt--right on the bottom of the front page when you print it out.

Don't know what that's about...

I think that means that the 2nd page has to be there with all the info on it to be official. If it doesn't have the 2nd page (which says the same thing as on the original receipt) then it can't be used.

If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me.

Kim

1. What are Iso F/W 2005 Write-In Sales Receipts?

Iso F/W 2005 Write-In Sales Receipts are a type of sales receipt that was used by Pampered Chef during the Fall/Winter 2005 season. They were designed to be used for write-in orders, where the customer writes in the item numbers and quantities of the products they wish to purchase.

2. How do I use Iso F/W 2005 Write-In Sales Receipts?

To use Iso F/W 2005 Write-In Sales Receipts, simply have your customer fill in the item numbers and quantities of the products they want to purchase. Then, enter the information into our system to process the order.

3. Can I still use Iso F/W 2005 Write-In Sales Receipts?

No, unfortunately these sales receipts are no longer in use. They were only valid during the Fall/Winter 2005 season. We now have updated sales receipts for current seasons.

4. Are there any special instructions for filling out Iso F/W 2005 Write-In Sales Receipts?

No, there are no special instructions for filling out these sales receipts. Simply fill in the item numbers and quantities as you would with any other sales receipt.

5. Can I get a copy of the Iso F/W 2005 Write-In Sales Receipts?

Yes, you can request a copy of the Iso F/W 2005 Write-In Sales Receipts from your Pampered Chef consultant. They may have some leftover copies or be able to provide a digital version for your records.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jmedeiros
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jmedeiros
  • PCGINA
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
  • KHocutt