1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Buying ISO F/W 2005 Write-in Sales Receipts

1. cat

cat Veteran Member Gold Member

Does anyone have any extras? I don't want to order 100 for the month of February, since I don't think I will use all of them. I need 30-40 of them. Let me know how much, including shipping.

Thanks in advance!

Jan 29, 2006
  2. kimmers

kimmers Member

I only have about 3 of the write in, and I'll send them to you if you want them. Private Message me with your address, and I will get them in the mail as soon as I can. If you have a printer though, you could always download the outside order form from CC. I was in the process of doing a search on here for a nice colored one. If I find it, I will add the link here for you.

Jan 30, 2006
  3. kimmers

kimmers Member

Jan 30, 2006
  4. I don't have any of the write in order forms. However I have lots of the itemized ones that I will send to you. e-mail me if interested.
    Regina

Jan 30, 2006
  5. cat

If I use the outside order forms, will the warranty still be effective? Or do I need to use the "official" sales receipts?? I thought the outside order forms were not good if someone needs to exchange/return somthing...

Thanks for offering your 3, but I don't want you to waste postage for so few...

Jan 30, 2006
  6. cat

Thanks Regina,

I prefer the write-in forms! I feel like they are less confusing for the customer!

Jan 30, 2006
  7. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Yes, you can

Use the outside order forms...just make sure you print the second page, too. Or print it on the back to save a few trees. :) Or you could just print out one page to use at shows, than print everyone a PP receipt.

Assuming that you don't want to do that for some reason, I will have extra of the write in, too. Private email me if you'd like to talk...

Have a great day,
    Sandy

Jan 30, 2006
  8. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

If you use out side order forms, just print out reciepts on PP and they are official.

Jan 31, 2006
  9. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

The outside order forms are "official" if you print the front and back pages. The warranty and return info is on the back page.

Jan 31, 2006
  10. cat

Thanks Everyone!

Thank you for all the information! And I have all the receipts I need now as well! Appreciate it!

Jan 31, 2006
  11. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

I was looking at the FEB OOF from CC and it now says that it CANNOT be used as an official receipt--right on the bottom of the front page when you print it out.

Don't know what that's about...

Jan 31, 2006
  12. kimmers

kimmers Member

I think that means that the 2nd page has to be there with all the info on it to be official. If it doesn't have the 2nd page (which says the same thing as on the original receipt) then it can't be used.

If I'm wrong, somebody please correct me.

Kim

Jan 31, 2006
Have something to add?