• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Extra S/S Catalogs for Upcoming Shows?

In summary, the Iso-Extra S/S Catalogs are additional catalogs offered by Pampered Chef to give customers more options for purchasing and trying out new products. They are released twice a year, in the spring and fall seasons, and can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website. These catalogs often feature exclusive deals and discounts that are not available in the regular catalogs. Customers can receive a physical copy by contacting their consultant or view them online or through the Pampered Chef app.
WLMcCoy
Anyone have any S/S catalogs I could buy? Just booked 2 cooking shows this month, & since all I have been doing is catty shows, I only have a few catalogs. I'd like at least 10! Shipping to 26155.

TIA

i have plenty. make me an offer. and I will do flat rate or actual shipping. I can ship them today if you'd like.

Do you still need some? I bought 100 in June for a "big" fundraiser that fizzled! I have about 75 left because most people want catalog shows! My KITK is August 29th so I will be using the F/W catalogs!

I, too, am overloaded with S/S catalogs so if anyone needs some, please let me know!

I have 18 unstamped SS catalogs. They fit in a priority flat rate envelope.

$9.25 for the catalogs and $4.95 for shipping. I will also try to stuff a few extras in the envelope (those will have my stamp on them but are easily covered with your sticker).

Ok if anyone still has some extra catty's, I'll need about 25 or so! PM me if you still have them! :)

I pm'd you.

If anyone else needs S/S cattys, please let me know...I have an abundance of them. :(

I still have S/S catty's available if anyone else is in need...

Thanks everyone!! But I have plenty now! :)

1. What is the purpose of the Iso-Extra S/S Catalogs?

The Iso-Extra S/S Catalogs are additional catalogs offered by Pampered Chef that feature exclusive seasonal products and special offers. They are designed to give customers more options for purchasing and trying out new products.

2. How often are the Iso-Extra S/S Catalogs released?

The Iso-Extra S/S Catalogs are released twice a year, in the spring and fall seasons. This allows for a variety of products to be featured and for customers to have access to new items throughout the year.

3. Can I order from the Iso-Extra S/S Catalogs online?

Yes, you can order from the Iso-Extra S/S Catalogs online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the items you would like to purchase and proceed to checkout.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts in the Iso-Extra S/S Catalogs?

Yes, the Iso-Extra S/S Catalogs often feature exclusive deals and discounts that are not available in the regular catalogs. Keep an eye out for these offers and take advantage of them while they last!

5. How can I receive a physical copy of the Iso-Extra S/S Catalogs?

If you are a Pampered Chef customer, you may receive a physical copy of the Iso-Extra S/S Catalogs by contacting your consultant and requesting one. You can also view the catalogs online or through the Pampered Chef app.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sakinah Garrett-Corcoran
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies