• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Executive 12" Skillet or Stir Fry Skillet and Stainless Saute Pan

In summary, the Iso Executive 12" Skillet and the Stir Fry Skillet have different designs and purposes. The Iso Executive 12" Skillet is versatile and can be used for various cooking techniques, while the Stir Fry Skillet is specifically designed for stir-frying. The Stainless Saute Pan is compatible with all cooktops and is oven-safe. The Iso Executive 12" Skillet is not non-stick and requires some oil or cooking spray. The Stir Fry Skillet is dishwasher safe but should be handwashed to preserve its non-stick coating. The Stainless Saute Pan is oven-safe up to 500°F, but caution should be taken with hot handles.
Katiek77
Hello,
Let me know if you would like to sell any of these items. The Executive 12" skillet (with or w/out lid), the executive stir fry skillet and the stainless 8" saute pan, or another size if you have it. Let me know the price for the products and the shipping. Thanks!
Katie

Hello Katie, I have the Executive Stir Fry Skillet. send me your zip and I can get a shipping quote for you.

I have a stainless 8 inch saute pan for sale. See my other Marketplace post--it's on the list. Email me at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com

I have a 12"" skillet LID new in box never opened if you are interested?

1. What is the difference between the Iso Executive 12" Skillet and the Stir Fry Skillet?

The Iso Executive 12" Skillet is a versatile pan that can be used for various cooking techniques, including sautéing, braising, and frying. It has a flat bottom and sloped sides, making it ideal for flipping and stirring ingredients. The Stir Fry Skillet, on the other hand, is specifically designed for stir-frying, with a rounded bottom and high sides to accommodate tossing and stirring food without spilling.

2. Can the Stainless Saute Pan be used on all cooktops?

Yes, the Stainless Saute Pan is compatible with all types of cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction. It is also oven-safe, making it a versatile and convenient choice for all your cooking needs.

3. Is the Iso Executive 12" Skillet non-stick?

No, the Iso Executive 12" Skillet is not non-stick. It is made of high-quality stainless steel, which provides excellent heat distribution and retention, but it does require some oil or cooking spray to prevent food from sticking.

4. How do I clean the Stir Fry Skillet?

The Stir Fry Skillet is dishwasher safe, but we recommend handwashing it with warm, soapy water to preserve its non-stick coating. Use a soft sponge or cloth to avoid scratching the surface, and make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

5. Is the Stainless Saute Pan oven-safe?

Yes, the Stainless Saute Pan is oven-safe up to 500°F. This makes it perfect for dishes that require stovetop and oven cooking, such as searing and then finishing in the oven. However, please note that the handles may become hot, so use oven mitts or pot holders when handling the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• salthechef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
salthechef
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • cookwithtiffany