• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Me Find an ISO Executive 10 Skillet without the Rest of the Set?

In summary, the customer is looking for a 10" lid and skillet and there may be one available on the replacement parts list. It is worth a shot to put in a request that all pieces of cookware be put in open stock. If enough of us suggest it, it may be possible for them to do this.
masaulds
Gold Member
I Know this is a long shot but it's worth checking. I have a customer looking for just the 10"skillet and lid. Her husband threw it away -he fell asleep and the food burned up in the skillet ruining it! This comes in a set, but the customer already has the rest of the set. Just checking to see if there is one out there NIB available.
Send me a PM .

Thanks.

There is a 10" lid on the replacement parts list - it's $47. It's under the stainless cookware section.

Maybe they can call HO.

Put in a request that all pieces of cookware be put in open stock. Sometimes people just need one piece and other times they want a set. I have put this on the product suggestion email several times. The more people that request it the more chance we have of them making it available.

BethCooks4U said:
Put in a request that all pieces of cookware be put in open stock. Sometimes people just need one piece and other times they want a set. I have put this on the product suggestion email several times. The more people that request it the more chance we have of them making it available.

They could easily do this- and just charge a few dollars more per piece when sold separately, or buy as the sets and save $$ (Encourage them to buy as a set!)

esavvymom said:
They could easily do this- and just charge a few dollars more per piece when sold separately, or buy as the sets and save $$ (Encourage them to buy as a set!)

Right. And if enough of us suggest it...

After all, almost all of the stainless pieces are available open stock.

I've done the same, I've even suggested that they make the 10" skillet a host special!

1. What is the size of the "Iso Executive 10" Skillet?

The "Iso Executive 10" Skillet has a diameter of 10 inches and a depth of 2.5 inches, making it the perfect size for cooking a variety of dishes.

2. Is the "Iso Executive 10" Skillet oven safe?

Yes, the "Iso Executive 10" Skillet is oven safe up to 450°F, making it versatile for cooking on the stovetop or in the oven.

3. Does the "Iso Executive 10" Skillet come with a lid?

Yes, the "Iso Executive 10" Skillet comes with a tempered glass lid that allows you to monitor your food while it cooks and seals in heat and moisture for delicious results.

4. Can the "Iso Executive 10" Skillet be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the "Iso Executive 10" Skillet is designed to be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

5. How do I clean the "Iso Executive 10" Skillet?

The "Iso Executive 10" Skillet is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge for best results. Avoid using metal utensils to preserve the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • soniascookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
soniascookin
Replies