• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid?

In summary, the Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid has a diameter of 10 inches and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It can be used on all cooktop surfaces and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
chefcharity
Anyone have one they would like to sell? Thanks!

I wish they were open stock! My Bestie wants one too!

Hi there! I don't have a product to sell, but have you tried checking online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon? You can also try posting on social media or online classifieds. Good luck with your search!

1. What is the size of the Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid?

The Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid has a diameter of 10 inches, making it perfect for use with the Iso Executive 10 Skillet.

2. Is the Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid oven-safe?

Yes, the Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to easily transfer your dishes from stovetop to oven.

3. Can the Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid be used on all cooktop surfaces?

Yes, the Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid is compatible with all cooktop surfaces, including gas, electric, and induction.

4. How do I clean the Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid?

The Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, hand washing with warm, soapy water is recommended to prolong the lifespan of the product.

5. Does the Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid come with a warranty?

Yes, the Iso Executive 10 Skillet Lid is covered by a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring that you can enjoy its high-quality and durability for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Chef Endora
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
Replies
Views
3RingChef